Play Book Tag discussion

Archive: Other Books > Just After Sunset by Stephen King 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel N. (new)

Rachel N. | 1444 comments A collection of short stories by Stephen King. My favorite from the Collection in The Things They Left behind, in which items from deceased people suddenly start showing up in a mans apartment. I also liked Harvey's Dream about a nightmare come to life and A Very Tight Place which will make you want to avoid porta potties for the rest of your life. Not too many spooky stories but some with some good scares and overall a good collection.

message 2: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6305 comments Is this a new collection, Rachel? I really like Stephen King, but he is so prolific, I can never keep up.

message 3: by Rachel N. (new)

Rachel N. | 1444 comments No it was published in 2008 I believe. His latest short story collection, published last year is The Bazaar of Bad Dreams. I like that one a bit better that Just After Sunset though both are good.

message 4: by Ladyslott (last edited Feb 26, 2016 06:36PM) (new)

Ladyslott | 1880 comments Rachel wrote: "No it was published in 2008 I believe. His latest short story collection, published last year is The Bazaar of Bad Dreams. I like that one a bit better that Just After Sunset though..."

I liked Bazaar of Bad Dreams, but I had already read a number of those short stories; it's a collection of old and new.