YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

BUDDY READ: Dystopian/Sci-Fi > Until Midnight (Alienated #1.5) by Melissa Landers - Starting March 14th, 2016

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (xanthax) | 2525 comments Don't miss the *free* romantic holiday story that connects ALIENATED and INVADED!

Cara and Aelyx only have one day to spend together before he returns to earth and she travels to Aelyx's home planet, L'eihr. Homesick and worried about the upcoming year apart, Cara is desperate to make these final hours count. Worst of all, Cara is missing Christmas, stuck on board an alien spaceship. When Aelyx learns that Cara is forgoing her favorite holiday, he tries to recreate Christmas in space by researching traditional earth customs…but a few things get lost in translation.

Coming December 23rd, this FREE short story will include multi-chapter excerpts of both ALIENATED and the sequel, INVADED.

Join us March 14th!

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (xanthax) | 2525 comments I started this book early because there are some buddy reads that I don't have from the library yet, but I didn't expect it to be so short. It turned out that about 75% of the kindle file was excerpts, haha. Anyway, these were my thoughts along the way:

Up to 22 hours before departure: (view spoiler)

Up to 15 hours before departure: (view spoiler)

Up to 10 hours before departure: (view spoiler)

Done: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 11102 comments 8% (view spoiler)

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 11102 comments 15% (view spoiler)

message 5: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 11102 comments up to ten hrs... that was creepy stalking going on!

message 6: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 11102 comments Done! (view spoiler)

message 7: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 11102 comments Ashley wrote: "I started this book early because there are some buddy reads that I don't have from the library yet, but I didn't expect it to be so short. It turned out that about 75% of the kindle file was excer..."

Hehe, I love how we agree on pretty much every point!

message 8: by Edit~A (new)

Edit~A (edit-a) | 4232 comments I'm starting :)

message 9: by Edit~A (new)

Edit~A (edit-a) | 4232 comments (view spoiler)

message 10: by Edit~A (new)

message 11: by Edit~A (new)

message 12: by Edit~A (new)

Edit~A (edit-a) | 4232 comments Finished
(view spoiler)