Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 108k YA sci-fi (space), action/adventure –ALPHA– COMPLETE

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anon (last edited Feb 24, 2016 10:55AM) (new)

Anon Amous (AnonAmous) | 1 comments Hello!

I’m pretty new to everything writing. This is my first novel and as such I would love to learn how I can improve myself (which means you can give me your honest (in a nice way) opinion).

My manuscript is currently in the ALPHA stage, which means it’s definitely not perfect, but I’m hoping to get feedback for the general sense of the story (is it readable, enjoyable, confusing?). Although if you wish to bloody it, by all means, go for it.

I can provide a pdf or word doc OR if you just want to read it (an older version), I can give you a link.

If you’re interested in alpha reading my manuscript, please feel free to pm me or send me an email: the.anon.amous.writer@gmail.com

Tags: YA, action, adventure, sci-fi, space, dark, fights, race, bounty hunters, cool weapons, crew

Jago: The Millennium Galaxy Race
Vo: The ultimate power in the galaxy. Its wielder possesses the strength to rule the entire galaxy, and shape it to their will. With Vo's current wielder the galaxy has been at peace for a thousand years, but it’s about to end. One can only wield Vo for a millennium before it is split into four smaller stones and sent across space. A grand race is held to determine who will be the next wielder of Vo, and become the new ruler of the galaxy.

The bounty hunting ship Jago and her crew are reluctant to participate in the race, but someone strong and vicious has been eyeing them. It doesn't help that aboard their ship is the most powerful of the fighting species, an Eyes of Blue, and they soon become a target as a lust for more power. There is no better opportunity to claim the title of the greatest fighter and ruler of the galaxy, than with the Millennium Galaxy Race.

Thank you!
-Anon Amous

message 2: by arriki (new)

arriki | 63 comments I might be interested. Want to exchange 1st chapters? I have book 1 of a trilogy. Another world, aliens and human pov.

Danielle

message 3: by James (new)

James Rogers | 7 comments I quite like the sound of this. I have recently done my first book too and it is a sci fi adventure also. It's just over 90k long. Do you fancy possibly swapping over and giving each other help with our stories?