Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > eArc for Urban Fantasy/Romance with humor

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tina (new)

Tina Gower | 10 comments Romancing the Null (Outlier Prophecies Book One) by Tina Gower

Hey all! I'm giving away 10 copies for reviews (or more if there is an interest). Of the first book in a new series.

Title: Romancing the Null
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Romance
Length: 61,000 words/ roughly 230 printed pages

The book will be available for sale on Amazon in a few days, but reviews can trickle in over the next few weeks.

Back cover blurb:

There are three kinds of lies.
Lies the fates spin as half truths.
Lies of destined love.
And statistics.

As a fateless, Kate Hale is immune to the first two, but the third kind of lie is her profession. After spending years as an actuary for the Traffic Department, Kate is promoted to Accidental Death Predictions. It’s all she’s worked toward, and her career is finally on track. But when an oracle delivers an impossible death prediction and insists on her help to solve the case, she might lose any chance of impressing the brass.

Her only hope comes in the form of the police liaison assigned to her department, latent werewolf Ian Becker. Becker can grant her the clearance to find answers, but he’s a wild card with a shady past who doesn’t play well with others.

Every prediction has a loophole, but if Kate can’t solve the case before the crime is fated to occur she won’t just lose her job–she’ll have the blood of an oracle on her hands.

About the Author (me):

Tina Gower grew up in a small community in Northern California that proudly boasts of having more cows than people. She raised guide dogs for the blind, is dyslexic, and can shoot a gun or bow and miraculously never hit the target (which at some point becomes a statistical improbability). Tina also won the Writers of the Future, the Romance Writers of America® Daphne du Maurier Award for Mystery and Suspense (paranormal category), and was nominated for the Romance Writers of America® Golden Heart® (writing as Alice Faris). She has professionally published several short stories in a variety of magazines. Tina is represented by Rebecca Strauss at DeFiore and Company.

You can read the first five pages (first chapter) on my blog: http://www.smashedpicketfences.com/20...

You can message me your request or respond below. Also, you can contact me directly: tina@tinagower.com

Thank you!!

message 2: by My16gbLife (new)

My16gbLife | 3 comments Sounds great! I'd love to read it! Pollycarroll@live.com

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina Gower | 10 comments Pollywolly101 wrote: "Sounds great! I'd love to read it! Pollycarroll@live.com"

Thank you, Pollywolly!

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Tina,

I'm a part of Paper Cranes Editing and Design and we do book reviews. I'd love to review your book and share it to our blog!
Our blog can be found here: http://papercraneseandd.blogspot.com

If you want, just email me a .mobi file if possible to kfryedesigner@gmail.com (pdf is fine too)

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Tina,

I'd love to read and review your book, it sounds great.
If you want you can send a file to mybookfile@outlook.com.

Best wishes,
Cindy

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina Gower | 10 comments Cindy wrote: "Hi Tina,

I'd love to read and review your book, it sounds great.
If you want you can send a file to mybookfile@outlook.com.

Best wishes,
Cindy"

Send you an email, Cindy! Just need to know what format you prefer :)

message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina Gower | 10 comments Katherine wrote: "Tina,

I'm a part of Paper Cranes Editing and Design and we do book reviews. I'd love to review your book and share it to our blog!
Our blog can be found here: http://papercraneseandd.blogspot.com
..."

Perfect! I send you a .mobi file to your email address. Thank you!

message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena | 2 comments Just read the first chapter on your blog and it looks amazing! If you don't mind the review coming in around third week of March (give or take two weeks) I would love to have a copy.

Please send a .mobi file to midnightmedley@gmail.com if the time frame works for you, thanks! :)

message 9: by Tina (new)

Tina Gower | 10 comments Elena wrote: "Just read the first chapter on your blog and it looks amazing! If you don't mind the review coming in around third week of March (give or take two weeks) I would love to have a copy.

Please send ..."

I sent if off! Hope you enjoy the rest of the book. Thank you :)

Tina

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelaprpi) | 1 comments This sounds great. I'd love to give it a read and a review. angelaprpi@aol.com

message 11: by Wesley (new)

Wesley Wright | 6 comments OmG you just said my favourite genre of book urban fantasy my fave I would love to read a coy
Markwright894@Gmail.com

message 12: by Tina (new)

Tina Gower | 10 comments Angela wrote: "This sounds great. I'd love to give it a read and a review. angelaprpi@aol.com" send you an email, Wesley!

Thank you for your interest!

Tina

message 13: by Ana (new)

Ana (joifulbooks) | 6 comments I'd love to read this! You can send me a copy at my email andreanajoi@gmail.com
My blog is http://twirling-pages.tumblr.com if you want to check out my review and it will take me minimum 2 days and maximum 1 week to finish, and I'm sure the book will be amazing, and good luck in your journey to publishing!

message 14: by Tina (new)

Tina Gower | 10 comments Joi wrote: "I'd love to read this! You can send me a copy at my email andreanajoi@gmail.com
My blog is http://twirling-pages.tumblr.com if you want to check out my review and it will take me minimum 2 days an..."

Hurray! perfect! I'll send you a copy over shortly!

Tina

message 15: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina The first chapter proved that this will be a fun read! I would love a copy, and can finish within a few days, if you're still looking for reviewers! Smorina1021@gmail.com

Katie B (Bisforbookiemonster) (bisforbookiemonster) The first chapter sounds great, and I'd love to read and review this! I don't know if you're still looking for reviews, but if you are, my email is ratherberiding95@gmail.com and a mobi file would work perfectly

message 17: by Tina (new)

Tina Gower | 10 comments Katie wrote: "The first chapter sounds great, and I'd love to read and review this! I don't know if you're still looking for reviews, but if you are, my email is ratherberiding95@gmail.com and a mobi file would ..."

Sent! Thank you

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Romancing the Null (other topics)