Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Movies > Hitman vs Hitman: Agent 47 (Spoiler)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4132 comments Mod
I didn't care for Hitman: Agent 47. I truly think that Timothy Olyphant did a better job at playing Agent 47 than Rupert Friend did and I am not just saying that because I'm a fan of Timothy Olyphant. In my opinion, Hitman was better than Hitman: Agent 47.

Timothy/Agent 47 was the inspiration behind my character Cop. He was the reason why I am writing about a dangerous bad boy that's bald.

In Hitman: Agent 47, Agent 47 isn't the only made hitman. The man who created him has a daughter that's also a made hitman. She's supposed to be better than Agent 47. The villain is a super, hard to kill hitman.

I'm glad that Timothy wasn't in this movie. He wouldn't have fit as Agent 47 in this movie. I'm glad that I have rented it from the library and the very next day, I've brought it back.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9730 comments Mod
I was curious about it. Too bad it wasn't as good. I will catch it on cable or tv.

message 3: by Arch (new)

Rupert favors Orlando Bloom. Put a blond wig on him and put in a Lord Of The Rings movie - he could be Legolas' twin.

Orlando Bloom is Legolas.

message 4: by Arch (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) wrote: "I was curious about it. Too bad it wasn't as good. I will catch it on cable or tv."

If you haven't seen it yet, watch it on Netflix or rent it to see it for yourself and decide if you like it. I just didn't care for it.

message 5: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 688 comments I liked the action sequences, and it was very much like the video game even story-wise, with the girl being Agent 90

message 6: by Arch (new)

I have one of the games, but never played the game yet.

message 7: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 688 comments I came from it directly from the video game - didn't know there was another movie before it. Could be why I wasn't disappointed

message 8: by Arch (new)

Zee wrote: "I came from it directly from the video game - didn't know there was another movie before it. Could be why I wasn't disappointed"

Timothy Olyphant played as Agent 47 in Hitman. Now Rupert Friend plays as Agent 47 in Hitman: Agent 47.

A lot of people don't think that Timothy did a good job at playing Agent 47 and that the movie didn't add up to the game. In 2010, Danielle had Timothy Olyphant/Agent 47 as the group's picture. I had to find out about the movie Hitman and I did. As I have mentioned before, Timothy Olyphant/Agent is the inspiration behind my character Cop. A bald dangerous bad boy.

If you watch Hitman, you might not like it Zee.

message 9: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 688 comments I'm gonna look into it, anyway. You got me tickled now :)

message 10: by Arch (new)

Zee wrote: "I'm gonna look into it, anyway. You got me tickled now :)"

Ok