The Post Card Exchange discussion

announcing happy mail > Cheer up Vera

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nataliebee8) | 105 comments Hi all! I work with an amazing lady named Vera. She's like the perfect little grandma who loves everyone and makes everyone a cake for their birthday, yet never expects anything for hers. Vera is having open heart surgery on February 29th and will be off work for at least 2 months, if not longer. She's very active and social and I'm worried she's going to be very lonely and depressed staying home. I was wondering if anyone would like to send her a card/postcard/letter to cheer her up. I'm not comfortable posting her address so all mail will come to me and then I will forward it to her every Monday. If you're interested please let me know!

Vera is on a bowling team and also enjoys knitting, cooking (send her a favorite recipe!), gardening, and reading. Thanks in advance!

message 2: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie | 167 comments Natalie I am in. I have your address and will send you a card to open with another card inside for Vera

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nataliebee8) | 105 comments Thank you so much!!

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nataliebee8) | 105 comments Thank you so much!!

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill V (artsyjill) | 159 comments Hi Natalie,

I would be happy to send her a card. please feel free to DM me your address to forward to her.

Jill :)

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dlwc58) Hi Natalie,

I'm at home recovering from an injury, too. I am a knitter and enjoy cooking (something I can't do at the moment). I live in Victoria, BC, home to the world famous Butchards Gardens. I could run out to pick up a lovely card showcasing a section of the gardens! I don't have your address, so would need that.

Would you like the cards to be staggered at all? Or should we just send them out right away?

Thanks,

Debbie

message 7: by Kandice (new)

Kandice | 220 comments What a lovely idea, Natalie! You are so sweet. I'd love to participate!
Kandice

message 8: by ♥Nica♥ (new)

♥Nica♥ (nicanicanica) | 62 comments Me, too, Natalie! (:

message 9: by David (new)

David (tasbooklover) | 124 comments Hi Natalie, I would be more than happy to send Vera a card from Australia. Please DM your address and I'll get to it.

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nataliebee8) | 105 comments Messages have been sent to all of you! Thank you for being so amazing ❤️