Addicted to YA discussion

Authors > 2/27_3/05 Kindle Countdown Deal! Solve your Love Equation with two Missing Variables ♀+♂=?♡

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirella (last edited Mar 07, 2016 07:13AM) (new)

Mirella Muffarotto (mirellamuffarotto) | 17 comments Missing Variables (The Rook Café, #1) by Llarjme Hello Addicted to YA lovely readers!
Today I'm going to confide my PERSONAL TORMENT to all of you: I can't promote my own book, I'm not able, I don't know how to do that. Really!! (╯•﹏•╰)
I love writing YA novels and letting myself be carried away by my imagination, truly love it since always, but I'm not good at promoting my stories sharing their emotions to readers who'd like to feel them, if only they knew about them(രᴗര๑)

I'd like my stories to live on their own, but they can't do it by themselves. They can live without me after their release, of course! But, for sure, books can't live without you, because you are the best part of them.
And that's why I’m here bothering you… I need you. I need someone who reads my book (without my telling them, because I'm the reverse PR) reviews and talks about it, someone who cares about the Missing Variables story, even if it's NOT hyped or popular.

In short, that's why I can’t thank you enough for the reviews and for giving my book a chance.

Kindle Countdown Deal: If you wanna live the emotional upheaval that only true love can cause, you can get Missing Variables, this heartfelt debut YA novel (New Release in YA Books), at special prices from Feb. 27 to March 05 (US UK) or READ it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited at all times.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THANKS for READING! (*´ ˘ `*)

Llarjme (aka Mirella Muffarotto)

message 2: by Kimmy (new)

Kimmy Lola (KimmyLola) | 10 comments I'm desperately in LOVE with this ‪book‬ ‪boyfriend‬ ( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°⑅
Love U Matt ❤

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

message 3: by Mirella (new)

Mirella Muffarotto (mirellamuffarotto) | 17 comments Kimmy wrote: "I'm desperately in LOVE with this ‪book‬ ‪boyfriend‬ ( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°⑅
Love U Matt ❤"

Awwww‬ (๑>ᴗ<๑) Thanks a lot Kimmy, you fill me with so much joy!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Missing Variables (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Llàrjme (other topics)