The Realms discussion

Character Creation > Character Creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Create a character here.

message 2: by Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (last edited Feb 24, 2016 05:26AM) (new)

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Name: Kioga Voldkin
Realm: Hailian
Male

Percanality: Friendly and a skilled fighter using fennesse over streagth, but perfers a deploymatic means over vileance.

Appearance

History: Kioga is a rouge or thief but in a good synce. He steals from ruins and deasalent locations rather then from others. And because of his stealthy nis this makes him an excellent scout and hunter.

Family.
Mother: Shiva
Father: Skief
Twin brother Boshki

Crush/mate: open

Other: has a custom made dagger that has specs of amethyst imbedded in it that gives it a Stang purple yew.
Skilled at lock picking and setting and disarming traps, also has a good perception.

message 3: by Lisa (last edited Mar 01, 2016 06:39AM) (new)

Lisa Barrington | 3 comments Name: Bluejay Thorn Hemphenly
Realm: Inatian

Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/9388292...
(she has black hair)

Personality: Outgoing, loud, outspoken, funny, sarcastic

History: She got ammnesia.

Other: N/A

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Nice, Kioga is my OC, from a space age, D&D table top rp. The picture for his appearance is the one I had commissioned for him. :) amazing story BTW.

message 5: by Zee (new)

Zee Tay | 1 comments Name: Jessica Mcheart
Realm: Halian

Appearance: http://www.dayherald.com/wp-content/u...

Personality: She is shy, kind, loyal, but she is really outgoing and tough well she act tough she hide that she is a scared girl

History: Jessica always was brought up to fight and steal things, but in her mind that isn't a good thing, which always ended her is a load of trouble by her parents, but her older brother always stood up for her because he thought she was right. But when she was 13 he was killed by well they never find out what killed him, but ever since she is scared to act week because she doesn't want to end up like her brother.

Other: Her weapon is a bow and arrow which her brother made for her just before he died.

message 6: by ((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) (last edited Feb 24, 2016 07:44AM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Name: Silver O.S

Appearance: White short hair, tall, has a scar through her left eye (but she is not blind.) left eye is silver, right eye is black, wears black leather jacket, t-shirt with a catchy saying, jeans, tennis shoes

Personality: funny, easy going, leader, super smart, trickster and joker

History: Silver lost her parents when she was 7. She has made decant money from different jobs and has been living on the streets.

Other: Unless she tells people that she is not blind, people assume that she is blind in one eye.

Weapon: Staff, sword
Jobs: Fighter, mechanic, she can also make weapons, (the weapons are her best skill.))

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Feb 28, 2016 04:48PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Name: Destiny Songhai

Realm: Atlantian

Appearance:

Necklace:

Personality: Destiny is fiery and not afraid to argue. She isn't afraid of anything or anyone, in fact. She developed an attitude and swagger, and she can be overconfident at times. On the inside, she is kind and sweet, and a loyal and strong friend.

History: Destiny was born into the family as the youngest child, always overlooked. She became bitter and ran away for a while, but when she realized that her parents truly loved her, she returned home. When she came home, her parents gave her the necklace, which is rumored to contain an ethereal dragon's spirit.

Family:
Mother - Skye
Father - Alexander
Older Siblings - Rina, sister. Collin, brother. Mara, sister. Andrew, brother. Sasha, sister.

Weapons: she has a pair of double bladed swords that she can wield skillfully

Other:

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Feb 24, 2016 12:08PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Name: Corinne Silva

Appearance:

Personality: Corinne is determined and never gives up. She is energetic and has a short attention span. She loves to be active and hates being told what to do. She puts her effort into everything that she does.

History: Corinne's parents died when she was born, and she hated the orphanages that they sent her to. She has escaped from 5 orphanages so far and is now on the run,

Other: her weapon is a longish dagger that had a Ruby hilt

message 9: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Feb 29, 2016 11:36AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) UC

Name:

Chrysor Iljechus

Male

Realm:

Leader of Atlantian

Appearance:

No picture can accurately capture the essence of Chrysor. He has dark hair and even darker eyes, and tan skin that is hidden in armor. His lank hair hangs in his eyes, making him seem shadowy, and his muscular hands are always on his sword hilts. He wears cobalt armor that bears the Atlantian crest on a tight sash across the front. The armor is close fitting and a mixture of light metal and hard leather. He has a black cloak that he wears over his armor and he wears metal-tipped boots. Despite his hostile appearance, Chrysor is gentle with others. (As gentle as he can be with that personality)

Personality:

Chrysor takes his position seriously and rarely smiles. He is always thinking about the good of his people and is fierce when angry. He is extremely loyal to his realm and is suspicious of the others. He is a formidable fighter but gentle with his people.

History:

Chrysor was born to the rulers of the Atlantian Realm before they died and he was left in charge with his advisors.

Weapon:

Two swords, one for each hand, a dagger in his boot, and a bow on his back.

Other

He's quite handsome... *wink wink*

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2016 01:12PM) (new)

All the above are approved

@EBD- 19 isn't old enough to be leader.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) EmeraldBookDragon ~I'm a novel character and my life is being written as we speak. Does that mean I get powers soon?~ wrote: "UC

Name:

Chrysor Iljechus

Male

Realm:

Leader of Atlantian

Appearance:

Personality:

Chrysor takes his position seriously and rarely smiles. He is always thinking about the..."

That's fine with me!!!! :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sonya Glade

description
description

Personality:
She is carefree and friendly. She loves nature and is a bit quiet when you first meet her.

History:
She grew up as the daughter of one of the richest families in the realm. She is a bit ignorant to the troubles of way less wealthy.

Family:
Mr. Glade (open)
Ms. Glade (open)
Vivienne Glade- (little sister, open)

Other: None

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Carrina Smith

Appearance:
description

Personality:
She is very smart and cares a lot about learning. She is also very curious.

History:
Her grandparents are the founders of her school. Her parents always told her that she had to live up to that legacy. She feels pressured a lot by that.

Family:
Lina Smith (open)
Darren Smith (open)

Other: None

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver - God isn't Dead wrote: "Name: Silver O.S

Appearance: White short hair, tall, has a scar through her left eye (but she is not blind.) left eye is silver, right eye is black, wears b..."

Can she be an engineer?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

@Silver: Yes
@Jenna-Marie: Put history

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: " All the above are approved

@EBD- 19 isn't old enough to be leader."

He isn't a full fledged one since his parents died early so he has advisors helping him.

Maddy can you make Destiny older pretty please?

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Jenna-Marie wrote: "Name: Michelle Marine

Appearance:

Personality; She is out-going and thoughtful. She cares for everything and everyone. She is also very shy.

Family:
Toby..."

She is Beautiful!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Why thank you!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "@Silver: Yes
@Jenna-Marie: Put history"

ok

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2016 12:33PM) (new)

name: astra hiems
realm: halian

appearance:

personality: astra is feisty and full of life, with enough sarcasm to go around. she loves solving challenges and proving people wrong. her spunky demeanor mixes with her more intelligent side, which is calmer and more collected. astra is her own teacher, as she taught herself to read, write, and solve problems, and she continues to be independent and relies on herself as much as possible.

history: astra was part of a poorer family who didn't have very much. her mother died of a sickness and her father left his children behind. astra and her brother, jay, learned how to beg and steal. the two knew the city so well that it seemed that disappeared into thin air. eventually one of the neighbors got fed up with astra and jay's behaviors and stormed into their home in an attempt to get rid of the family. astra was separated from her brother. she's been roaming the streets ever since, looking for him and for a home.

family:
brother: jay hiems {open}
father: marv hiems
mother: fina hiems

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved

@EBD Ok i get it

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) EmeraldBookDragon ~I'm a novel character and my life is being written as we speak. Does that mean I get powers soon?~ wrote: "Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: " All the above are approved

@EBD- 19 isn't old enough to be leader."

He isn't a full fledged one since his parents died early so he has advisors help..."

Mm....fine

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) But I like having Destiny 12

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

name: rain sanctus
realm: inatian

appearance:

personality: rain generally lets things slide, but when she is insulted or hurt, she becomes very sensitive and refuses to continue talking. she's very creative and likes to think outside the box, and when told her ideas are stupid, she generally grows passive aggressive or moody. rain is pretty open and gives good advice. she likes talking to others, even though she knows she can be hurt, and is quite happy to make friends.

history: rain had a good childhood and grew up in a loving, nurturing family. she was an only child and never knew what it was like to have a sibling, though she wanted one. rain generally spent her time around other people and was very social, but she was bullied multiple times for being a 'werido.' she became pretty cut off then and talked only to people she knew wouldn't be mean to her. she became a little more open when she realized that she could prove to her tormentors that she wasn't a failure and started to not really care about anything they said.

when rain turned sixteen, her mother died. her father had been dead long before that, so rain and her mother had been fairly independent. rain began taking care of herself and started speaking to others so they could help her with her grief.

family:
mother; marie sanctus
father; will sanctus

other: rain is an artist and a musician. she likes singing and can often be found running around, staring at the clouds and making up lyrics to a tune. it's either that or you'll find her doodling in a sketchbook on the edge of a bridge.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved

message 30: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 4 comments Name;Zonna Ziriahinna
Age;15
Gender;Female
Realm;Inatian

Personality;Zonna is a calm,shy girl,who loves to hide in her shell but has the ability to command respect.She is respectful and has a mild temper though she is always provoked.She is also very secretive and abhors it when others intrude in her life.

History;Zonna is the only child of her rich and powerful parents.She is a descendant of one of the most influential warriors in history-Sarisa but hides that fact due to her enemies.Her mission is to protect her realm...and avenge her mother Sonias death. She lives alone now,though still aided by her dad.

Family;
Father-Jinnison Ziriahinnia
Mother-Sonia Ziriahinnia nee Saria

Other;Zonna loves music,the colour blue , butterflies and quiet places.She is mostly seen reading,listening to music,in blue clothes and drawing.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Яαуα || Вяιиgєя σf Ρєα¢є || Яυℓєя σf тнє Ѕкιєѕ || wrote: "But I like having Destiny 12"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) FINE ILL MAKE HER 16 SINCE I DONT LIKE BEING MEAN IMA GOOD FRIEND :)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Awwwwww thanks. You are a good friend.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Name: Sonya Glade

Personality:
She is carefree and friendly. She loves nature and is a bit quiet when you first meet her.

History:
She grew up as the daug..."

She is so pretty!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Яαуα || Вяιиgєя σf Ρєα¢є || Яυℓєя σf тнє Ѕкιєѕ || wrote: "Name: Destiny Songhai

Appearance:

Necklace:

Personality: Destiny is fiery and not afraid to argue. She isn't afraid of anything or anyone, in fact. S..."

She is so pretty!!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Thanks :)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Name: Sonya Glade

Personality:

History:
She grew up as the daug..."

Can I make her sister?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Maddy, do you always make characters of Asian descent? I've noticed it, it's cool!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Angelic Angel wrote: "Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Name: Sonya Glade

Personality:
She is carefree and friendly. She loves nature and is a bit quiet when you firs..."

@Jenna-Marie Thanks!
@Яaya Sure you can.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) EmeraldBookDragon ~I'm a novel character and my life is being written as we speak. Does that mean I get powers soon?~ wrote: "Maddy, do you always make characters of Asian descent? I've noticed it, it's cool!"

Lol yeah :)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Angelic Angel wrote: "Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Name: Sonya Glade

Personality:
She is carefree and friendly. She loves nature and is a bit ..."

Any preferences?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Яαуα || Вяιиgєя σf Ρєα¢є || Яυℓєя σf тнє Ѕкιєѕ || wrote: "Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Angelic Angel wrote: "Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Name: Sonya Glade

Personality:
She is carefree..."

Not much. Just make her younger than Sonya.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Яαуα || Вяιиgєя σf Ρєα¢є || Яυℓєя σf тнє Ѕкιєѕ || wrote: "Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Angelic Angel wrote: "Anna- Call me crazy and I will laugh wrote: "Name: Sonya Glade
G..."

Got it!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Michelle Marine

Appearance:

Personality; She is out-going and thoughtful. She cares for everything and everyone. She is also very shy.

History: Everyone was always telling her she needed to be better and try harder. Having all that pressure around her was hard. She always tries to please everyone though no matter how hard it gets.

Family:
Toby Marine(Brother)-open
Cecile Marine(sister)- open
Kiley Marine(Mom)(Deceased)
Marcus Marine(Dad)(Deceased)

message 47: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Mar 03, 2016 09:39AM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Name: Vivienne Glade

Nickname: Viv || Vivi

Appearance:

Personality: Vivienne is caring and always helpful. She is kind and sweet, and loved by all. Vivienne loves to be active and run around, and she has a high patience and tolerance level. Vivienne has silver words and loves to play pranks. She has a fun loving and playful spirit, but she is calm, cool, and collected in the face of danger. Nothing fazes her. Vivienne looks up to her sister and follows her example...most of the time.

History: Vivienne grew up in one of the richest family of the kingdom, but she is very aware of the poor. She often dreams about helping them, but her family won't let her. Vivienne was wandering about in the Atlatan kingdom when the spirit of the sea visited her. They became good friends and now the spirit travels with her in the form of a dragon.

Family:
Father - Mr. Glade (open)
Mother - Ms. Glade (open)
Sister - Sonya Glade (Anna)

Other: she befriended the spirit of the sea who takes the form of a dragon

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) I approve myself!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Яαуα || Вяιиgєя σf Ρєα¢є || Яυℓєя σf тнє Ѕкιєѕ || wrote: "Name: Vivienne Glade

Nickname: Viv || Vivi

Appearance:

Personality: Vivienne is caring and always helpful. She is kind and sweet, and loved by all. Vivi..."

Soo pretty!!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Thanks :)

« previous 1