The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) The Maze Runner discussion

Counselor Paige

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jaireh I just want to know your opinion guys about counselor Ave Paige. So what do you think of her?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "I think she's both good and bad at the same time. She was trying her best as a doctor to find a cure, even if that meant risking a few lives to save thousands, which i think could have been for the..." I agree with Jessica. Paige did what she believed was right, even though it meant risking a few lives.

message 3: by Emma (last edited Feb 24, 2016 06:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma She - like the whole of WICKED - had good intentions to start with. But - UNLIKE the others at WICKED - she turned human and did the right thing by rescuing the kids (flat trans). I would say she's not altogether 'good' but she isn't in the end bad. If that makes sense...

Emma Well thank you :)

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin M. The book, The maze runner, is definitely one of the best books i’ve ever read. It is exciting and mysterious with a hint of confusion. It constantly has you at the edge of your seat. The main character, thomas, is put into what they call the glade which is an open field with a few man made houses surrounded on all four sides by 150-200 foot walls which are the boundaries of the maze.
Thomas is considered the “greenie” because he is the newest member of the glade. Every month another person is taken from their real home and is put into here. There are many people in the glade and they all work to provide food and shelter to everybody. The glade is probably a little less than a square mile so its not much to work with.
There are certain members of this group that are called runners. These are the people that go into the seemingly unsolvable maze in the morning when the doors open and if their lucky come back at night when the huge doors open again. This is because if you get trapped in the maze at night, meaning if you don’t take advantage of those few minutes that the doors are open, you are for sure going to be eaten. Inside the maze there are monsters and various types of creatures that are on a quest to protect the exit of that maze. If you are looking for a book with excitement and something that will make you want to keep reading for hours on end, The Maze Runner is the book for you.

Emma Kevin wrote: "The book, The maze runner, is definitely one of the best books i’ve ever read. It is exciting and mysterious with a hint of confusion. It constantly has you at the edge of your seat. The main chara..."

I agree with your first 3 sentences but why are you summarising the book for us??? This is a discussion about Ava Paige....

Jaireh Thank you guys for your response. Ava Paige had good intentions but made a mistake by doing so, and in the end fixed her faults. Right? Thank you very much, very few talks about Counselor Paige and you guys still gave your opinions and I have read that we have the same.