Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > April 2014

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Post your April top reads below.

message 3: by Miodrag ★❥ (last edited Apr 30, 2014 04:39AM) (new)

Miodrag ★❥ | 897 comments My top reads for April:

The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman Angel 1089 (Heaven Corp., #1) by C.C. Bridges Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer Spark (Elemental, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer Breathless (Elemental, #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer
Secret (Elemental, #4) by Brigid Kemmerer Spirit (Elemental, #3) by Brigid Kemmerer Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle Paige Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) by Catherine Fisher The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1) by Jennifer Probst I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Jay wrote: "Sunrise (Ashfall, #3) by Mike MullinBloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle MeadFaking Normal by Courtney C. StevensThe Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle MeadThree (Article 5, #3) by Kristen Simmons"

Loved Faking It as well, Jay. Do you plan to read The Blue-Haired Boy by Courtney C. Stevens soon? I loved that one also.

message 5: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Mio, I loved Elemental series :D And Lux!!! Marriage to a Billionaire was also my favorite series, I didn't like only book 4.

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Here are mine:

The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer Blur (Blur Trilogy #1) by Steven James The Swap by Megan Shull The Heiresses by Sara Shepard The Body in the Woods (Point Last Seen, #1) by April Henry Fighting to Forget (Fighting, #3) by J.B. Salsbury Half a World Away by Cynthia Kadohata Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley Better When He's Bad (Welcome to the Point, #1) by Jay Crownover The Dirt Diary by Anna Staniszewski Roomies by Sara Zarr Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Not the best month, but at least I've read some good ones :)

message 7: by Miodrag ★❥ (new)

Miodrag ★❥ | 897 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Mio, I loved Elemental series :D And Lux!!! Marriage to a Billionaire was also my favorite series, I didn't like only book 4."

I'm waiting for Sacrifice! XD
First book of Lux series was really good, I'm now going to start reading Shadows (Lux, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Marriage to Billionaire, first book was so good, planning to get my hands on book two really soon!

message 8: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Hope you enjoy Lux and Marriage to a Billionaire :) loved all books in Lux series. Can't wait for the final book :) and Sacrifice will be EPIC!

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments My 5 star books:
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3) by Katie McGarry Thomas & January (Sleepless, #2) by Fisher Amelie

4 star books:
Off Sides (Off, #1) by Sawyer Bennett Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1) by Christina Lauren Saving Quinton (Nova, #2) by Jessica Sorensen Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend Quartet, #4) by Monica Murphy Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend Quartet, #3.5) by Monica Murphy The Rush by Rachel Higginson Burning Blue by Paul Griffin

message 10: by Gisbelle (last edited May 05, 2014 07:48PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Loved Crash into You! Can't wait to read the nest book :D

Are you going to read more of Beautiful Bastard series? I think I'll read book 3 soon. I didn't like book 2 much, though :/

message 11: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I know! It was so good! I can't wait the next one too!

I don't know about the Beautiful series! Maybe! lol! :D
Did you read the novellas?

message 12: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Yes, I read one novella. Haven't read 2.5 yet. I was told that book 3 was the best in the series, so I might give it a shot.

message 13: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments ah ha! Well, I may read the rest of them.
I will just have to squeeze them in somewhere! :D

message 14: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments lol and hope for the best, right? Did you know that they are going to release a new book Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons, #1) by Christina Lauren ? :D

message 15: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Yeah, I saw that! My library has copies on order for it. I may have to try that one too! :D

message 16: by Gisbelle (last edited May 05, 2014 08:04PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments hehe if it's half as you know... informative as Beautiful Bastard lol

message 17: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments lol!! I know! It was dirty!! *shaking my head* lol! :D