Return of the Rogue Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 240 comments Mod
The holidays are over and I am no longer accepting excuses. It's time for our next book! Danielle, you are up. What's it gonna be?

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 69 comments Good morning! Or afternoon, or evening...depending on when you all read this. I'm choosing Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 240 comments Mod
Excellent. I have read this before, but its been a very long time. I look forward to reading it again. There are two versions of this book. I have the audiobook of "The Authors Preferred Version," which seems to be polished and expanded upon. Please take note of which version you are reading and we will have something to compare when it comes to review time.

The book is listed at 370 pages. So, how about two and a half weeks? How does March 13th sound for our discussion date?

message 4: by Garret (new)

Garret (garretldavis) | 93 comments Just for clarification for all readers, the Preferred edition is a Kindle-only for us US readers. This edition is supposed to combine elements of both the original UK edition with those put forth in the American-friendly original US edition. I have only ever read the US edition myself and am looking forward to noting the differences in this Preferred Text version. Excellent pick, Danielle, and happy reading to all.

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 69 comments My audiobook is the authors preferred version as well, I believe. 2 1/2 weeks sounds perfect. I'm looking forward to this book! :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.