2nd Period Language Arts discussion

Remember Me to Harold Square
This topic is about Remember Me to Harold Square
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book 3 - graded & closed > Jenna Book 4

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Burns | 13 comments Danziger, Paula. Remember Me to Harold Square. New York: Delacorte, 1987. Print.

message 2: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Burns | 13 comments This is probably one of my favorite books of all time.This book is about a girl, her brother, and their new friend who travel through out New York City. The girl's name is Kendra, her brother's name is Oscer but he goes by his initials which are O.K., and their friend's name is Frank. While going around the city Frank and Kendra fall in love after Frank's girlfriend breaks up with him. Frank lives in Wisconson and Kendra lives in New York. and he has to spend the summer with Kendra in NYC.They all get to go on vacation to Europe after they win their scavenger hunt throughout NYC.

message 3: by Elma (new)

Elma S. | 12 comments This book sounds interesting and I think I would check this out. They should produce a movie based on this book in my opinion if there isn't a movie for this already. What kind of scavenger hunt was it? Also, why did Frank have to spend his summer in NYC? Nevermind..don't answer those..I'll just go read it and find out myself!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.