What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1)
This topic is about Grave Witch
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy - woman w/powers falls for Death who is Fae [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nikki (nikl) | 7 comments She has some kind of powers and is opening her own business. Fae are 'out' in the real world, but things are complicated. She falls in love with Death who is a Fae (maybe a prince) who is bound to his queen. One of the portals to the fae kingdom is through a portal in a restaurant. Her best friend disappeared and I think she was trapped in either the far world or an alternate dimension. I think I read it about 4-5 years ago, probably as an ebook. Part of a series.

message 2: by Christal (last edited Feb 24, 2016 07:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Christal | 1 comments This sounds like the Alex Craft series -- four books so far.

Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) by Kalayna Price Grave Dance (Alex Craft, #2) by Kalayna Price Grave Memory (Alex Craft, #3) by Kalayna Price Grave Visions (Alex Craft, #4) by Kalayna Price

message 3: by Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (last edited Feb 24, 2016 08:01AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) It does sound like Alex Craft some...although Death is a grim reaper, and there is a separate guy is a fae. The fae world is very active in the series. She doesn't have her own business though, she's an investigator for the police. This may still be the series you're looking for though.

Nikki (nikl) | 7 comments Christal wrote: "This sounds like the Alex Craft series -- four books so far.

Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) by Kalayna PriceGrave Dance (Alex Craft, #2) by Kalayna PriceGrave Memory (Alex Craft, #3) by Kalayna PriceGrave Visions (Alex Craft, #4) by Kalayna Price"

That's it. Thanks!!