Once Upon a Time discussion

Writing > Story Contest

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee (lee-lette) | 138 comments Mod
Hello everyone!!! *smiles hugely and waves enthusiastically* The polls have ended and 'Fiction' has won by a relatively huge margin. So.....since this is our first story competition, i'm not gonna bring the pressure. Yes, that means you can write on whatever topic you chose ensuring that it is suitable for all audiences and isn't likely to offend anyone purposely.

********Rules:
1.Write clean stories
2.Only comment on peoples story if it is stated that they want comments, some people are easily offended.
3. Don't be mean. An individual may write his/ her story however they pleas (in compliance to the rules) so if you don't like it, no need to comment negatively.
4. It's a short story contest and in order for the judges to decide a winner, all stories must be read, fully. So...write only 400-500 words please.

Thank you so much for stopping by to read this :) To those of you who will participate, I wish you the best of luck (although I don't think any of you need luck). :D
Have a great -rest of-day/ morning/night/evening or whatever-it-is, wherever-you-are :)

message 2: by Lilly (new)

Lilly When does the contest start?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) | 22 comments could we get folders for individual stories that cannot be entered into the contest?

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (ya_books) | 34 comments Mod
~*Nᴀᴛᴀʟʏᴀ Iʟʏɪɴɪᴄʜɴᴀ Sᴄʜᴜʏʟᴇʀ *~ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ wrote: "could we get folders for individual stories that cannot be entered into the contest?"

Sure :) I can change some settings to allow you to do that.