Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1) Keeper of the Lost Cities question

Good read or no?
Daniella Daniella Feb 23, 2016 02:27PM
So I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this series some people have told me how amazing it is and others have told me to not waste my time on them but what do you guys think? I would like some opinions about this series and what you all think of it,

This is a really good book.

Well, I think it just depends on what you like...

This is definitely a middle grade/end of middle grade book series, and if you're into paranormal, YA, death, ghosts, swearing, mature content, etc, I'd skip this book. Buuuut if you, idk, like basically the opposite of that, or somewhere in the middle, and you're into this genre...then I'd say YES READ IT.

XD as you can probably tell, I'm a fan.

GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDD

Daniella wrote: "So I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this series some people have told me how amazing it is and others have told me to not waste my time on them but what do you guys think? I would like some ..."

This is the second series that I have ever read! You should totally read it!

read it read it read it READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT...........

Yeah, definitely give it a try! In my opinion, it's amaaaaaazing!!! But if you like YA you still could like it. In book 1 the main character Sophie is twelve but she does get older as time goes on. And it is a little dark I guess. So yeah, just try it. You'll most likely love it like me and all the other fangirls out there.