Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Add a paperback version to already listed Kindle version of book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new)

Ben Starling (ben-starling) | 8 comments I would like to add the paperback version of my book Something in the Water to the Kindle version already listed at ASIN: B016ZXTRM2

Here is the paperback's ISBN 13: 978-0956581228 that needs to be added.

Tried to read the Librarian manual, but I live in fear... I am sure that I should NOT make a new listing, but don't see clearly how to add the paperback version to the Kindle version already listed.

I am sure it is very simple, but chances are excellent that I will do the wrong thing and come up with some mistake no one ever thought of before that will end the internet and time as we know it. And of course, I'm equally worried that I will lose the lovely reviews that I have already accumulated for Something in the Water...

Any advice gratefully received.

Sincerely, Ben

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments We can do it for you but if you want to learn and do it yourself, you can go to the book page and click the " Add a New Edition" link right above the get a copy links.

message 3: by Ben (last edited Feb 23, 2016 02:35PM) (new)

Ben Starling (ben-starling) | 8 comments Hi, Thanks for your quick reply.

I've visited the "Add a New Edition" link right above the get a copy links... but when I click it, I go to a page that says "Add a New Book" at the top and at the bottom, the button says "Create Book"...

Am I still in the right place? I don't want to create a new book - just add the paperback version to one that exists. Should I go ahead? Or have I gone to the wrong place? Eek.

Thanks again in advance.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43570 comments Mod
Ben wrote: "Am I still in the right place?"

Yes.

message 5: by Ben (new)

Ben Starling (ben-starling) | 8 comments Thanks, Rivka and Philip. Done!