The Magisterium Roleplay discussion

Characters > character workshop

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments work on your character in this thread, delete when finished so you wont clutter

message 2: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments (( magic is just the power she is best at I assume? The character has all the main powers but is the best at a certain one.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep. Her speciality is squirting water at people :)

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments XD nice

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

@Jill Theres an option on top of the comments box called 'some html...' and it tells you how to add an image. You got to copy and paste the image address by clicking right click on the image and selecting 'copy image address'. Then type in the width and height number to a size you want. Click preview to see if it worked. Make sure you've copied everything correctly.

message 6: by Jill (new)

Jill (jillcomedyjunky) Masoodah wrote: "@Jill Theres an option on top of the comments box called 'some html...' and it tells you how to add an image. You got to copy and paste the image address by clicking right click on the image and se..."

Thanks Masoodah.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

@Jill You're most welcome :)

message 8: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 4 comments Can I use this to practice adding an image? 'Cause I don't really know how, and I've never tried it before XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes sure :)

message 10: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 4 comments I did it! Affter 3 failed attempts, of course XD (Already deleted it)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha awesome! :)

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice Hunt | 2 comments So, uh, am I late?