YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Princess for Hire (Princess for Hire, #1)
This topic is about Princess for Hire
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Princess for Hire Series by Lindsey Leavitt- Starting Princess for Hire February 23rd 2016

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments When Desi Bascomb gets discovered by the elite Fa ade Agency--royalty surrogates extraordinaire--her life goes from glamour-starved to spectacular in a blink. As her new agent Meredith explains, Desi has a rare magical ability: when she applies the ancient formula Royal Rouge, she can temporarily transform into the exact lookalike of any princess who needs her subbing services. Dream come true, right?
Well, Desi soon learns that subbing involves a lot more than wearing a tiara and waving at cameras. Like, what do you do when a bullying older sister puts you on a nasty crash diet? Or when a princess's conflicted sweetheart shows up to break things off-and you know she would want you to change his mind?
In this hilarious series debut, one girl's dream of glamour transforms into something bigger: the desire to make a positive impact. And an impact Desi makes, one royal fiasco at a time.

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Chap 4: (view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Chap 8: (view spoiler)

message 4: by ❤ Aly ❤ (last edited Feb 23, 2016 04:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Chap 12: (view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Chap 18: (view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Chap 22:(view spoiler)

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Ending Thoughts (view spoiler)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Page 40:
(view spoiler)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Aly wrote: "Chap 8: [spoilers removed]"

I badly want rainbow hair!!!!!!

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Aly did you want to keep reading this series next month? the other books are also on the small size :D

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Brooke wrote: "Aly did you want to keep reading this series next month? the other books are also on the small size :D"

Sure. I would like to.

❤ Aly ❤ | 3578 comments Brooke wrote: "Page 40:
[spoilers removed]"

Agreed!

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Aly wrote: "Brooke wrote: "Page 40:
[spoilers removed]"

Agreed!"

I really want to dye my hair some crazy color but it's so expensive and the keep up is crazy :/

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

End of 3 (view spoiler)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Page 118:
(view spoiler)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

End of 8 (view spoiler)

Brooke ♥booklife4life♥ (booklife4life) | 4553 comments Ending thoughts
(view spoiler)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

End of 10

(view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.