Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

HOW AWESOME IS DIVERGENT????

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alicia DIVERGENT IS AWESOME!! WHO ALL OUT THERE AGREES????? SHOW YOURSELVES!!!

Ella I agree ..........DIVERGENT IS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I'm halfway through Allegiant and it is AMAZING! These are books that I could read again and again! I love Tris and Tobias they are amazing characters...

Saskya Divergent is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC, but Allegiant was not so much amazing. Don't worry no spoilers but... just wait and see

Alicia I have already read Allegiant. Not so happy about that, I kind of... um.... threw my book across the room. OOPS!

Saskya Don't worry, I have done that with multiple books before.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella wrote: "I agree ..........DIVERGENT IS AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I'm halfway through Allegiant and it is AMAZING! These are books that I could read again and again! I love Tris and Tobias they are amazing c..."

I am so sorry. You can always come and rant/cry to me. Seriously though. No one ever gave me that support when I finished it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

AND JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW DIVERGENT IS SO AMZING BEYOND ALL WORDS IT IS JUST UGHHHHHHHHH AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH IT IS AMAZING AND AMAZING AND AMAZING MORE THAN AMAZING IT IS JUST SO MUCH MORE THAN AMAZING IT IS TOO AMAZING OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS AMAZING I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Mihika YEAHHHH!!! ITS AMAZING but Kylee~Percabeth...etc control your Emotions!!! Well, no need to control it. I had the same feelings when I completed the book! SO, OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ONE WORD:

FOUR

Alicia Kylee~Percabeth~Captain Swan~Romione~Fourtris~ wrote: "ONE WORD:

FOUR"

love that comment