Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Paranormal/Supernatural Thriller Novels

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.A. (new)

C.A. (cande) | 3 comments Think Odd Thomas meets Allison Dubois ;)

message 2: by Cally (new)

Cally Worden (callyw) Hi there, I'm really interested in this genre - do you have something ready for a beta read? I'd be happy to do that for you :-)

message 3: by Lyn (new)

Lyn Morris | 19 comments I was wondering if you are still taking on books for Beta readibng?

If so how flexible you are within the genre. Mine is different then most.
- Non-Fiction Paranormal Memoir, titled : 'Me MyGhost and I'
(My 24 year odyssey with my Green Man Ghost.)

Lyn

message 4: by C.A. (new)

C.A. (cande) | 3 comments C.A. wrote: "Think Odd Thomas meets Allison Dubois ;)"

That would be great Cally! I'm working on the second and third novel simultaneously. I can send a partial of the first one once it's edited. Send me a message with your email?

message 5: by Cally (new)

Cally Worden (callyw) C.A. I've just pm'd you :-)

message 6: by Cally (new)

Cally Worden (callyw) Lyn, I'd love to help, but I only work on fiction, sorry. I wish you well with your project!

message 7: by K.K. (new)

K.K. Gould | 6 comments I have an adult paranormal romance/suspense book that I've made some modifications to and would love some constructive criticism on. Are you available? PM me or email kkgouldauthor@gmail.com.

BLURB:
This paranormal romance has something for everyone; tragedy, hospital humor, sadistic psychopath and of course intense, passionate love. Eliza North has been living a quiet life. She works in a busy ER in Layton Michigan, but she has a secret. She's an immortal hybrid with a horrific past. Her past is about to catch up to her, and a destiny is revealed. A destiny she's not sure she can handle.

Braxton Slater, an immortal bounty hunter, roars into Layton on a mission to catch a psychopath. The psychopath he's been hunting for a century, and who murdered his mate. He arrives in Layton to put a beautiful female under surveillance in hopes of drawing out his quarry. The amazing female begins to revive his dead heart and he discovers he is still able to love. Can he keep her safe?

Thanks

Vengeance (Immortal Savior Book 1) by K.K. Gould

message 8: by Cally (new)

Cally Worden (callyw) Hi K.K., Sounds compelling, but I can't help on this, sorry - romance really isn't my thing. All the best with it :-)