The Not a Book Club Club discussion

The Great Hunt (The Wheel of Time, #2)
This topic is about The Great Hunt
Wheel of Time > TGH: Part 6 (Chapters 35-42)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bill | 1596 comments Part 6

Please keep all discussion and speculation to the events of Part 6 (Chapters 35-42).

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling this for your good read friends.

Please do not discuss events from later chapters/books. Referring back to events from a previous section/book is fine

Sumant | 522 comments Many interesting things are happening in this chapter as regards to using of stones by Rand with the help of one power he basically is able to see all the multiple worlds, but unfortunately he is losing in all those worlds and finally when he manages to transport his gang to Tamon Head almost four months have passed. Verin is one of better Aes sedai I think because she tells Rand that he must ask her help when he is doing something like this otherwise the consequences are going to be dire.

Meanwhile in white tower Nyaneve is getting a reality check and she comes to know that earth does not revolve around her, Egwene is learning her Aes sedai trade steadfastly and so is Elayne. Egwene is also falling for Gallad and so are half the ladies in white tower including Aes sedai.

One fine day Liandrin tells Egwene and Nyaneve to come with her to Tamon Head as she has received information that Rand is over there and is in some sort of danger. They use the ways to travel to Tamon head but Machin shin does not give them trouble wonder why ?.

As soon as they land in Tamon head the Seanchan are waiting for them over there and they take Egwene and Min as hostage, Egwene suffers the worst when she is leashed with some sort of device and becomes a Damane, and the leasher is known as suldamane I think. The nature of device is such that the suldamane is able to control dmane fully.