Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Mamie, Selia, and LonelyCasualty!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, so the thing is I am doing this on an IPhone so I can't copy and paste comments! :( Can someone do it?))

message 2: by sel (last edited May 01, 2014 05:07PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Quest: Find Cerberus who is causing havoc in Dallas, TX.
Events:Run in with harpies, and/or Komodia.

A runaway creature
Is what you shall find
And other hardships
Will mess with the mind

Do not be fooled
By the darkness that seems light
And never go down
Without a hard fight

The creature you'll be searching for
Is a fiercely dangerous one
The god who owns this creature will harm
The daughter, daughter, and son

Continue towards your quest
If you believe you'll come back
But beware the jaws of fury
From gods and others, who's powers don't lack.

Quest Members

Camper 1
Name: Syvina
Weapon: Twin daggers
Parent: Komodia

Camper 2
Name: Alexandria
Weapon: Frosted shield
Parent: Aquilon

Camper 3
Name: Augustus
Weapon: Short sword
Parent: Tyche

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah those! Sorry, stupid Goodreads App!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Are we doing this?))

message 5: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments ((Yeah, sorry!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((We can start without lonely and say he was running late packing.))

message 7: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments ((Okay.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina skipped around the edge of camp excitedly. She had a quest! Her bright yellow back pack was slung over her shoulder. I contained, duct tape, granola bars, her knives, ambrosia, nectar, a notepad and pencil, and a unicorn pillow pet.

message 9: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Alexandria trekked up the hill toward the pine slowly. She tried to calm herself. This was her second quest, the first being the one with her sister. She would not allow anyone to be left behind on this one, she promised herself. With a sharp intake of breath she spotted an eleven year old girl. Memories of her her her now dead sister Isadora flashed before her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina ran up to Alexandria hugging her tightly. Syvina looked up at her and grinned, "Are you excited for the quest?!" She asked.((Quick question who is the leader of the quest?))

message 11: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments ((Uh, I'm not sure...We should ask Lonely when they're on))

Alexandria gasped in surprise, tensing up. "Somewhat. What's your name?" She asked quietly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina giggled, "Syvina! Are you excited? I know I am "

message 13: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Alexandria gave a smile, melting for the giggling girl. "Well, now, I suppose," she replied. "My name's Alexandria."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina looked up at the girl in utter seriousness, "Have you been questing before? I think I recognize you..."

message 15: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Alexandria raised an eyebrow. "Once...About four years ago." Not about, Alexandria thought. Exactly two weeks from now is the anniversary of her sister's death.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina smiled, "Coolios! Glad to have someone with experience! Who knows what we might come across? Like Bigfoot! Or the Loch Ness Monster! Or worst of all Slender-man!

message 17: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Alexandria eyes widened. "Not the Slender-man!" She exclaimed. "Are we prepared?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry had to take a shower!)) she opened her pack, "Yes we are! What do you have?"

message 19: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments ((It's fine! I had to eat earlier :P))

"Clothes, water, a couple of snacks...," She searched her own pack. "Ambrosia, and some bandages. You?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Duct tape, nectar, knives, and a pillow pet!" Syvina smiled her pillow pet was awesome.

message 21: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments "Nice." Alexandria closed up her bag. "Who are we waiting for?" She asked, looking around.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"A boy named Augustus," she said, "Do you have any special powers and such?"

message 23: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Alexandria nodded. "Ah. Yeah, snow and frost and such." She adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "What about you, Syvina?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can effect people's moods and if I'm really upset I can effect their decisions. Nothing else, but your powers seem awesome! Can you show me?" Syvina was always jealous her freinds had a lot of power all she could do was make people angry.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Either of y'all on?))

message 26: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Alexandria's eyes widened. "Yours sound powerful," She said, looking down at her hands. "Just a little bit, okay?" Alexandria lifted her hand, making a circular motion. Snow began to fall over Syvina's head in gently flakes.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina stuck her tongue put and let the flakes on it. "Cool!" , she said "Why would you think my powers are cool? They suck! Sorta." Syvina liked her powers, but they were nothing compared to her freinds!

message 28: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Alexandria gave a small smile, replying, "They don't sorta suck. They're useful. Especially on quests." Alexandria enjoyed this girl's company. She hoped the third member would be as friendly as Syvina.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina thought for a minute, "Yeah it would be useful. It's weird though sorta like charmspeak but with emotions."

message 30: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments "Yeah....I've never heard of that." The snow ceased. "You're unique." Alexandria glanced around. "When do you think our absent member will come?" She wondered aloud.

((I have to go. Could you maybe message LonelyCasualty about this? Just letting them know we have a thread.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!)) Syvina looked around, "I don't know."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lonely won't respond at all!))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Either of y'all on?))

message 34: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments ((Here!))

message 35: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Alexandria frowned. "Well....Aren't we kinda in a time crunch?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina pouted, "Sorta. If Cerberus causes more damage were screwed."

message 37: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments Letting out a breath, Alexandria began to pace. "Come on, come on," She grumbled to herself.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina frowned, "Id he doesn't come what do we do?!"

message 39: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments She rubbed a hand across her eyes. "I have no idea....Where's Chiron?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina cocked her head, @That sucks, and no idea."

message 41: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments "Perfect." Alexandria said dryly. "Should we go look for Chiron of Augustus?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Syvina pondered over it, "Chiron probably he knows where everyone is!"

message 43: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments "Yeah." Alexandria waved her to follow. "Let's go."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((So what are we going to do? Find Chiron and then what? Lonely isn't on, and hasn't been on for eighteen days.))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah!" Syvina added as she skipped down the hill.

message 46: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments ((Uh...Can we replace or something? If Lonely isn't on, it'll slow down the whole quest. :/))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, let's ask the mods.))

message 48: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) | 1405 comments ((Okey.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((On?)) Syvina trudged up the hill, "I wanna go have an adventure!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Are you on?))

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.