Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4) Oracle's Moon discussion

Romance novels involving visions, prophecy, or oracles

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (last edited Apr 29, 2014 06:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kristen I was very surprised this wasn't already a discussion topic when I started looking, but there is a first for everything... I have had a lot of fun recently reading books involving prophecy and visions. My latest successes have been Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison and Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin. I know one is adult oriented and the other YA, but they both have happy endings which is all that matters to me in a romance novel. If anyone can help me find others similar to these I would great appreciate it. Thank you.

Donna Gail Carriger's Parasol protectorate series.

message 3: by Vi (last edited May 06, 2014 05:09AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vi Lizzy Ford's War of Gods series

Kellie How about the Psychic Visions series by Dale Mayer. The series might be a little dark but still they're pretty good reads.

Sarah Kristen wrote: "I was very surprised this wasn't already a discussion topic when I started looking, but there is a first for everything... I have had a lot of fun recently reading books involving prophecy and visi..."

I really really love Thea Harrison - did you start with Oracle's Moon? It's one of the strongest in the series, but I really like the Dragos/Pia story line, and their Liam is one of my favorite characters right now.

message 6: by Missyb (last edited Nov 09, 2014 04:44PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Missyb Fated (Dark Protectors, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti has visions, oracles, prophecy all rolled into one.