Authors & Reviewers discussion

The Healer (The Healer, #1)
This topic is about The Healer
Review Request > Seeking reviews for YA Romantic Fantasy Series/Mythology and Gods

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Hi everyone. I'm offering up the first three books in The Healer Series for review. I'm looking for as many reviewers as are willing to dive in and leave a review for each of the books. I can offer epub, pdf, or mobi.

The other two books in the series are:
The Black Blossom
and
The Grass Cutter Sword

Here is the synopsis for the first book in the series.

A girl, a prophecy and two warring gods equals destiny!

Seventeen-year-old Hope Fairmont longs for a normal teenage life, but with a gift like hers, normal equals healing illnesses and injuries instantly. Keeping a secret like that isn’t easy, but a small town is the perfect place for her to heal those who can’t heal themselves, and an even better place for her father, James Fairmont, to hide his daughter from the rest of the world.

Life takes an unexpected turn when two handsome strangers move into town and begin unearthing other secrets concerning Hope's future and past, revealing to Hope that her gift for healing may be the fulfillment of an ancient, Japanese prophecy gone wrong.

Staying away from these mysterious newcomers would be the smart thing to do, but Victor's gentle, easy manner, and Tie's mixed signals and strange mood swings draw her hopelessly closer to revealing the secret she and her father have been so desperate to hide.

Hope's life is complicated further with visions of a previous life and the arrival of an unknown enemy sent to assassinate her before she learns what she is truly capable of.

With the support of her father, the fiery loyalty of her best friend Angie, and the child-like love of Kirby, a ten-year-old patient, Hope must fight against the forces of a relentless demon god while unwinding the tangled pieces of her past, proving to herself and those she loves that destiny isn’t determined by some cosmic reading of the stars, but by the individual choices one makes.

message 2: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 2 comments I would love to review your books!!! I love this genre! I am also part of a blog, so I would like to post the reviews on there as well. My kindle address is sddickerson93_45@kindle.com.

Blog site: papercraneseandd.blogspot.com

message 3: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 2 comments I would love to review your books!!! I love this genre! I am also part of a blog, so I would like to post the reviews on there as well. My kindle address is sddickerson93_45@kindle.com.

Blog site: papercraneseandd.blogspot.com

message 4: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Shelby wrote: "I would love to review your books!!! I love this genre! I am also part of a blog, so I would like to post the reviews on there as well. My kindle address is sddickerson93_45@kindle.com.

Blog site..."

Just emailed them to your kindle, Shelby. I'm super excited to see your reviews posted on the blog. Thank you.

message 5: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Still available for review if anyone is interested.

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber Daniels | 10 comments I am interested. Would you be willing to trade reviews? pm if you are. I write YA Norse Mythology

message 7: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Amber wrote: "I am interested. Would you be willing to trade reviews? pm if you are. I write YA Norse Mythology"

Amber, I am always a fan of reading and reviewing other authors books. I will pm you.

Daniel Cross (dangcross) | 7 comments Hi CJ, the books sound great! I would definitely be interested in reviewing them! I will post reviews on my blog and share them on twitter as well :)

My kindle email is: danny.cross_25@kindle.com

message 9: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Daniel wrote: "Hi CJ, the books sound great! I would definitely be interested in reviewing them! I will post reviews on my blog and share them on twitter as well :)

My kindle email is: danny.cross_25@kindle.com"

I just emailed them to you. Let me know if you have any problems with them or if you didn't get them. Sometimes sending mobi files straight to kindle works the second time rather than the first. I have no idea why, either.

Daniel Cross (dangcross) | 7 comments Hey CJ, it hasn't come through yet :/ do you want to try it again? Technology is unbelievable when it works and soo frustrating when it doesn't!

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber Daniels | 10 comments C.J. wrote: "Amber wrote: "I am interested. Would you be willing to trade reviews? pm if you are. I write YA Norse Mythology"

Amber, I am always a fan of reading and reviewing other authors books. I will pm you."

cool. I am waiting your message whenever you have the time :)

message 12: by Gina (new)

Gina (ginamae30) | 18 comments I would love to review your books and epub works best for me. Please email me at gmaebaby@yahoo.com if you're interested in having your books reviewed still.

message 13: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Daniel wrote: "Hey CJ, it hasn't come through yet :/ do you want to try it again? Technology is unbelievable when it works and soo frustrating when it doesn't!"

Okay Daniel, I sent it again. Let's see if it works this time.

message 14: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Amber wrote: "C.J. wrote: "Amber wrote: "I am interested. Would you be willing to trade reviews? pm if you are. I write YA Norse Mythology"

Amber, I am always a fan of reading and reviewing other authors books...."

Amber I went to your page and didn't see a place to message you for some reason. Can you pm me first?

message 15: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Gina wrote: "I would love to review your books and epub works best for me. Please email me at gmaebaby@yahoo.com if you're interested in having your books reviewed still."

Thanks so much, Gina. They should be in your inbox now.

message 16: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Daniel wrote: "Hi CJ, the books sound great! I would definitely be interested in reviewing them! I will post reviews on my blog and share them on twitter as well :)

My kindle email is: danny.cross_25@kindle.com"

Daniel, can you give me your regular email address so I can gift you a copy from Amazon?

Akinotori (eclecticbookgeek) | 8 comments Hello,
I am new here and would love to read and review your book. I love Japanese culture and mythology (I am even learning Japanese) :D

If you would like me to review my e-mail is eclecticbookgeek@gmail.com

message 18: by Jade (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jade (bindrosbookshelf) Hi I am new to the group but I would love to review the series if you still want more reviews. I will post my review here on Goodreads, on Amazon and my blog if you would like me to.

My kindle email is:
jade.turner.kindle@kindle.com

My blog is:
jadedeverafter.wordpress.com

message 19: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Akinotori wrote: "Hello,
I am new here and would love to read and review your book. I love Japanese culture and mythology (I am even learning Japanese) :D

If you would like me to review my e-mail is eclecticbookge..."

That's awesome. I hope you enjoy them. Just sent them to you.

message 20: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Jade wrote: "Hi I am new to the group but I would love to review the series if you still want more reviews. I will post my review here on Goodreads, on Amazon and my blog if you would like me to.

My kindle ema..."

Wonderful, Jade. I just sent them to your kindle. Let me know that they actually arrived. Thanks again.

Akinotori (eclecticbookgeek) | 8 comments Just want to say I read the first book *left reviews on amazon and Goodreads) and can't wait to start reading the next book! :) ..... okay I already started it xD

message 22: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Akinotori wrote: "Just want to say I read the first book *left reviews on amazon and Goodreads) and can't wait to start reading the next book! :) ..... okay I already started it xD"

You are so awesome. Thank you so much for the review, and for how fast you got to it. Amazing!

message 23: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Destiny wrote: "Hello! If you are interested in getting a review then you can check out our website. We offer affordable services as low as $5. We also have a free option to choose from. The link below will take y..."

Hey Destiny,
your website looks really great and very affordable. I just wondered how many people you send the review request out to. Either way, I plan on using your service soon, but I'd like to get an idea of your review team and the type of books they are interested in since I write both YA and Adult romance.

Samantha | 3 comments I would love to read and review your books! I can on Goodreads and Amazon. My email is scmahala@live.com. Could I please have mobi? :)

message 25: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Samantha wrote: "I would love to read and review your books! I can on Goodreads and Amazon. My email is scmahala@live.com. Could I please have mobi? :)"

Thank you, Samantha. I just emailed them to you.

message 26: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Destiny wrote: "C.J. wrote: "Destiny wrote: "Hello! If you are interested in getting a review then you can check out our website. We offer affordable services as low as $5. We also have a free option to choose fro..."

Thanks for the info Destiny.

message 27: by Sam (new)

Sam Mirza (sammoonlight20) | 8 comments I would totally love to review your series! my email is: sam.moonlight20@gmail.com and please visit my blog at samsbookparadise.wordpress.com

thank you!

message 28: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 23 comments Sam wrote: "I would totally love to review your series! my email is: sam.moonlight20@gmail.com and please visit my blog at samsbookparadise.wordpress.com

thank you!"

Just emailed you.