Teen Library discussion

The Healer (The Healer, #1)
This topic is about The Healer
ABOUT YOU > Looking for reviewers for YA Romantic Fantasy Series/Mythology and Gods

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Hi everyone. I'm offering up the first three books in The Healer Series for review. I'm looking for as many reviewers as are willing to dive in and leave a review for each of the books. I can offer epub, pdf, or mobi.

The other two books in the series are:
The Black Blossom
and
The Grass Cutter Sword

Here is the synopsis for the first book in the series.

A girl, a prophecy and two warring gods equals destiny!

Seventeen-year-old Hope Fairmont longs for a normal teenage life, but with a gift like hers, normal equals healing illnesses and injuries instantly. Keeping a secret like that isn’t easy, but a small town is the perfect place for her to heal those who can’t heal themselves, and an even better place for her father, James Fairmont, to hide his daughter from the rest of the world.

Life takes an unexpected turn when two handsome strangers move into town and begin unearthing other secrets concerning Hope's future and past, revealing to Hope that her gift for healing may be the fulfillment of an ancient, Japanese prophecy gone wrong.

Staying away from these mysterious newcomers would be the smart thing to do, but Victor's gentle, easy manner, and Tie's mixed signals and strange mood swings draw her hopelessly closer to revealing the secret she and her father have been so desperate to hide.

Hope's life is complicated further with visions of a previous life and the arrival of an unknown enemy sent to assassinate her before she learns what she is truly capable of.

With the support of her father, the fiery loyalty of her best friend Angie, and the child-like love of Kirby, a ten-year-old patient, Hope must fight against the forces of a relentless demon god while unwinding the tangled pieces of her past, proving to herself and those she loves that destiny isn’t determined by some cosmic reading of the stars, but by the individual choices one makes.

message 2: by Shay (last edited Feb 25, 2016 09:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shay (shayreader) I would like to read them:)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 1 comments Feel free to follow my reviews on this series! They are wonderful and C.J. is a very talented author!

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 272 comments Everyone please join the group "infinty series lovers!"

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 272 comments Write a comment

message 6: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Shaylee wrote: "I would like to read them:)"

Great. Just leave me your email and the format you would prefer and I will get them to you. Thanks so much.

Shay (shayreader) C.J. wrote: "Shaylee wrote: "I would like to read them:)"

Great. Just leave me your email and the format you would prefer and I will get them to you. Thanks so much."

shay.kitty31@yahoo.com
I have a kindle. So whatever works for that.

message 8: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Shaylee wrote: "C.J. wrote: "Shaylee wrote: "I would like to read them:)"

Great. Just leave me your email and the format you would prefer and I will get them to you. Thanks so much."

shay.kitty31@yahoo.com
I hav..."

Just emailed you.

Shay (shayreader) C.J. wrote: "Shaylee wrote: "C.J. wrote: "Shaylee wrote: "I would like to read them:)"

shay.kitty31..."

Thanks! I'll let you know after I've written a review for all of them.

message 10: by Tesia (new) - added it

Tesia Christensen | 1 comments I would like to read them. Sounds like an interesting series. tesiabrianna_1991@hotmail.com

message 11: by Michellle (new) - added it

Michellle | 178 comments I would love to read and review this series! michelleborsboom1@hotmail.com

message 12: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Amanda wrote: "Feel free to follow my reviews on this series! They are wonderful and C.J. is a very talented author!"

Amanda you are wonderful and sweet. Thank you for your kind words.

message 13: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Tesia wrote: "I would like to read them. Sounds like an interesting series. tesiabrianna_1991@hotmail.com"

Hi Tesia,
I just sent them to you. Let me know if you prefer a different format.

message 14: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Olivia wrote: "Michellle wrote: "I would love to read and review this series! michelleborsboom1@hotmail.com"

does anyone know where i can find the rest of the healer book series in pdf, that there?"

Olivia are you talking about this healer series that I have posted for review? If you want the rest I am more than happy to gift them to you for an honest review. Just let me know what your email address is and what format you prefer.

message 15: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Michellle wrote: "I would love to read and review this series! michelleborsboom1@hotmail.com"

Thank you so much. Just emailed you your copies.

message 16: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Still available for review if anyone is interested.

message 17: by Shay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shay (shayreader) When's the deadline?

message 18: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Shaylee wrote: "When's the deadline?"

There's no deadline. Obviously it would be great to have the review done within a month of you receiving the book, but I understand that life is crazy. So whenever you are able to get to it, that would be great, and I will be so so grateful. Thank you.

message 19: by Shay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shay (shayreader) I'll try to do it soon.

message 20: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Shaylee wrote: "I'll try to do it soon."

Thank you.

message 21: by Michellle (new) - added it

Michellle | 178 comments Hi I got the pdf file but it appears blank on my ereader, can you maybe send the epub file to michelleborsboom1@hotmail.com ? Thanks

message 22: by Michellle (new) - added it

Michellle | 178 comments Olivia wrote: "Michellle wrote: "Hi I got the pdf file but it appears blank on my ereader, can you maybe send the epub file to michelleborsboom1@hotmail.com ? Thanks"

that is interesting cause all the books that..."

I'm not sure why, but the first two pages or so appear and then the rest is just plain white without anything on it

message 23: by C.J. (new) - added it

C.J. Anaya (cjanaya) | 17 comments Michellle wrote: "Hi I got the pdf file but it appears blank on my ereader, can you maybe send the epub file to michelleborsboom1@hotmail.com ? Thanks"

You bet Michelle. Also, the first page or so looks blank on my ereader too, but if you keep scrolling you should see something. Or maybe it is just having some issues. I'll send you the epub file, though, just in case.