Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2016-2017 > Book expo 2016

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Is anyone going to Book Expo this year? It's in Chicago May 11-13. I've booked my passes and would love to meet up if others are going.

message 2: by Ladyslott (new)

Ladyslott | 1880 comments Not this year, I'm just going back to NY from Florida around the 5th, so I don't think my husband would appreciate me leaving again so soon.

message 3: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 6180 comments Jen wrote: "Is anyone going to Book Expo this year? It's in Chicago May 11-13. I've booked my passes and would love to meet up if others are going."

I'd love to go ... I"m just "up the road" a piece in Milwaukee. How would I get a pass?

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Book Concierge wrote: "Jen wrote: "Is anyone going to Book Expo this year? It's in Chicago May 11-13. I've booked my passes and would love to meet up if others are going."

I'd love to go ... I"m just "up the road" a pie..."

You have to register on their site: http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/

I'm not sure if you need to be industry or whether you can get a regular pass. I signed up as "blogger" using the blog. If you need some sort of affiliation, you can use my blog as credentials if you like. I can add you as contributor on the about page if needed. I would love to meet you!

message 5: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments I won't be able to make it either. Law school finals are that week!

message 6: by Karin (last edited Feb 24, 2016 08:35AM) (new)

Karin | 7301 comments No, not in my budget or schedule, but it sounds like a great event.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9074 comments Law School! Did I mess up? I thought you were the marine biologist from Rhode Island! That's why I was complaining about our rainy weather!

message 8: by Karin (last edited Mar 01, 2016 09:33AM) (new)

Karin | 7301 comments Amy wrote: "Law School! Did I mess up? I thought you were the marine biologist from Rhode Island! That's why I was complaining about our rainy weather!"

Nicole R is Wonder Woman.