Shut Up & Read discussion

Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 540} Back Again by Susan May

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Leigh | 15451 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Back Again

Author: Susan May

Genre: Science Fiction, Time Travel, Thriller, Mystery

: Formats Available: Mobi, Epub, Pdf

Pages: 350

Synopsis:

Between Life and Death lies Fate

Could there be any greater nightmare than living through the death of your child?

Yes! Reliving it again and again.

A tragic accident takes Dawn’s only child right before her eyes. The following surreal days are filled with soul-destroying grief and moments she never wants to live again—until, inexplicably, she finds herself back again, living that day.

It’s a second chance to save her son. But changing fate is not as simple as it first appears. Time is not Dawn’s ally.

“She’d lost count of the number of times she’d lived through this. Every time it hurt as much as the time before. Eventually, she thought that she must become immune to the events, and that her heart wouldn’t shatter into a thousand, million pieces—

But it always did.”

Everyone to sign up leaving their email address, format they require will receive this free ebook for review

Review Due Date: March 15, 2016

message 2: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (last edited Mar 15, 2016 07:51AM) (new)

Reviewers
Sarah- cat2002116@yahoo.com -mobi
Zombie- romeight@me.com - mobi
Kathleen- klies229@mtroyal.ca -epub
Baisakhi- baisakhi.chatterjee95@gmail.com -pdf

message 3: by Sarah-Jayne (new)

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Hi.

I'd be interested in reading and reviewing a mobi copy of this book. My e-mail address is cat2002116@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Sarah

message 4: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Sarah, I have added you.

message 5: by Romeight (new)

Romeight | 13 comments romeight@me.com
mobi

message 6: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Zombie wrote: "romeight@me.com
mobi"

I have added you.

message 7: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 3 comments klies229@mtroyal.ca Epub

message 8: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Kathleen wrote: "klies229@mtroyal.ca Epub"

I have added you.

message 9: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 3 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thank you to the Read It & Reap program and the author, Susan May, for the free copy of Back Again.
Right from the first chapter I was hooked! Susan May's writing style easy to read; yet, the depths of situations and emotions are not lost to the reader. The premises of time traveling was unique and I had feared that it would distract from the story, but it was done so well that it only added. The plot line of Dawn losing her son in such away is heart breaking often leaving the reader in tears. Dawns pain and anger is so strong that it make it all the better to see how she comes to terms with her loss, and how she comes to forgive both herself and the girl (Kylie) who caused the accident.

It was nice to see development of characters on both sides of the accident. Kylie Travis is responsible for the car accident that killed Dawns son, and all because she was texting behind the wheel. At first Kylie is a frustratingly self adsorbed, blame the world for everything, rebel without a cause that just cannot accept responsibility. Her actions and thoughts in the beginning are irritating , but eventually Kylie grows and by the end her actions make you want to cheer! The ending couldn't have been better in bring all of this together.

message 10: by Bai (new)

Bai (sleepy_reader) | 113 comments Is there any copy still available?

If so, me email is baisakhi.chatterjee95@gmail.com
PDF please

message 11: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Baisakhi, I have added you.

message 12: by Susan (new)

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Hi Leigh,

It's Susan May here, the author of Back Again Thank you so much for featuring Back Again by Susan May and Deadly Messengers by Susan May here. I'm really thrilled.

I'd like to offer everyone who signed up a FREE copy of Deadly Messengers, and if anyone adds their name from now on, I am happy to send the copies direct to them. So you don't have to worry, Leigh. You guys do so much here (overworked and underpaid, but greatly appreciated by authors and readers, I'm sure).

So please, everyone, let me know if you would like Deadly Messengers and anyone else who would like to read Back Again, just leave your email after this message. And if you don't get it reviewed in time, no problems with me. Anytime is a great time for a review. :)

Also, if you have any questions about the books or the process, please leave a message here. Thank you so much for your interest in my work.

Susan May

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Kathleen wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thank you to the Read It & Reap program and the author, Susan May, for the free copy of Back Again.
Right from the first chapter I was hooked! Sus..."

Wow, thank you so much, Kathleen, for your amazing review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and I so appreciate you reading and reviewing Back Again. I would love to send you my other novel Deadly Messengers. It's very different, but I think you will like it. Let me know. Susan May :)

message 14: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Susan wrote: "Hi Leigh,

It's Susan May here, the author of Back Again Thank you so much for featuring Back Again by Susan May and Deadly Messengers by Susan May here. I'm really thrilled.

I'd l..."

Thank you.

message 15: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dannieannie94) | 5 comments I would love to review your books dear!

daniellelarson1994@gmail.com

message 16: by Bai (new)

Bai (sleepy_reader) | 113 comments I'm sorry, but I did not like this book. Here's my review

message 17: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Baisakhi wrote: "I'm sorry, but I did not like this book. Here's my review"

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry it was not to your liking.

message 18: by Sarah-Jayne (new)

Sarah-Jayne Briggs | 184 comments Hi. I've finished reading this book and here are the links to my review:

Goodreads

Amazon UK

Amazon US

My Blog

Thank you for the opportunity to read this.

Sarah

message 19: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Sarah, thank you for your review.