GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Inspirational > Reviews Appreciated

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Mae (jackiemae) | 2 comments Looking for a short read? I would love to have you review this recently released book. I will gift you via Amazon. My website is www.jackiemae.com. Thanks for considering letting me entertain you. You just might be left wondering some 'what-ifs' in your own life. If... Lost or Found
If... Lost or Found by Jackie Mae
You can also reach me at jackiemaebooks@gmail.com
"May your day be filled with health and happiness." J. Mae

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Mae (jackiemae) | 2 comments Dennis wrote: "Readersfavorite will review your book for free. I reviewed books for them at one time but due to my editing schedule I had to curtail that. But since I know of them and their reputation, I know I w..."

Thanks, Dennis. In fact, I have a 5-star seal from RF on the cover of my book. I love Readers' Favorite. What services do you provide?

message 3: by Jess (last edited Mar 15, 2016 07:33AM) (new)

Jess Fulton | 4 comments As mentioned elsewhere: In trying to post my book on several promotion sites I'm hitting the road block with of 8-10 amazon reviews. So . . . needless to say I am at the point of seeking reviews : ( If anyone is interested? My book is on Kindle unlimited or I could gift you a copy or snail mail you one. Or I would appreciate any helpful input on the subject. My email jessfultonbooks@gmail.com. Please mention this post.
Thanks so much.
For Just a Little While For Just a Little While by Jess Fulton

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess Fulton | 4 comments Jess wrote: "As mentioned elsewhere: In trying to post my book on several promotion sites I'm hitting the road block with of 8-10 amazon reviews. So . . . needless to say I am at the point of seeking reviews : ..."
Thank you so much, I will get a book out to you.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess Fulton | 4 comments Dennis wrote: "Jess, I would live to read and review. I just sent you an email.

Dennis @ Moneysaver Editing"

FYI-book in the mail to you today-Thanks

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Jess wrote: "As mentioned elsewhere: In trying to post my book on several promotion sites I'm hitting the road block with of 8-10 amazon reviews. So . . . needless to say I am at the point of seeking reviews : ..."

I have emailed you Jess.

message 7: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Norfield (ajnorfield) | 15 comments I had not come across Reader's Favorite yet. I'll be sure to submit my book to them tomorrow! Thanks for the suggestion Dennis.

Good luck with the short story Lisa!