GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Laplatia
This topic is about Laplatia
Second Novel > Alexandre A. Loch: "Laplatia – Or, The City That Could Not Dream" , an oldschool dystopia

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alexandre A. Loch | 3 comments How would it be to live in a city where no one was allowed to use his imagination freely? Where dreams and fantasy had to be used for socioeconomic purposes?

Laplatia is my second novel, out in the world by traditional publishing.

Reviewers interested in a free copy please contact me by e-mail: lochautor@gmail.com

Laplatia

message 2: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) I applied but never heard anything back from them. Most people will at least acknowledge your request. I guess they don't really want to do free reviews.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Thornburg | 23 comments Trish ~ DO get back to them. They've listed both books I applied with, but for free reviews they only list, don't assign. After several months with no one choosing my books, they got back to me & suggested I change the blurb or category. When I did so, I soon got a great review of "The Kura" on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...). So they ARE legit, and well worth applying. Dennis is right -- email them!

Alexandre A. Loch | 3 comments Well, I just submitted my book, let's see what happens. Thanks for the advice Dennis and Mary!

message 5: by Trish (new)

Trish Jackson (trishjax) Okay, I shall email them and let you guys know what happens. Thanks for the input.