Not So Young YA Bookclub discussion

Book Pool > March Book Pool

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan (bubblebuttmegs88) | 205 comments Mod
 all know the rules but in case there are some new people (and we would love to have you join us!) Here's How It Works:

1. When you sign up, pick out 3 books you want to be included on the list, or pool.

2. Any book works as long as it follows these simple guidelines:

-YA
-No Duplicates

3. At the beginning of March, you will start reading books from the Book Pool. Pick at least one, but there is no limit on the number of books you read.

4. The person who reads the most books in the Book Pool will be the champ for that month!

Okay! That's it , have fun

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Feb 28, 2016 09:06AM) (new)

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (beemarie23) | 55 comments Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks sorry this one seems like a total love story book but hopefully it will be good!
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard love the first one of the series! hope you guys have read it if not read it you'll love it!
Endure (Defy, #3) by Sara B. Larson if i can't put this one since we are reading the 2nd one already this month i will wait but i'm pretty sure i am going to want to start reading it as soon as i'm done with ignite haha

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ladygator71) Those are great choices! I haven't read Red Qeen yet but I have been meaning to. I think I'll try to squeeze it in.

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (bubblebuttmegs88) | 205 comments Mod
Hey guys, would you two mind if I didn't join you this month? I promise I will take part next month :)

I want to thank you both. I really appreciate you two being active members! We don't have many. I hope we can pick up some more along the way.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ladygator71) Megan wrote: "Hey guys, would you two mind if I didn't join you this month? I promise I will take part next month :)

I want to thank you both. I really appreciate you two being active members! We don't have ma..."

No worries, you do what you need to. I enjoy our little group. Thank you for taking charge and let me know if I can help in any way.

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (beemarie23) | 55 comments Yes! We will see you next month :) make sure you read Red Queen at some point haha

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (beemarie23) | 55 comments Finished Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks It was actually really good!

message 9: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (beemarie23) | 55 comments Finished Ignite!! Time for Endure :)

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ladygator71) Finished Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks . You were right.... I enjoyed it!

message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (beemarie23) | 55 comments I got half way through the enchanted but it made me sad when I read it haha especially cause I got it on audiobook and the guy who reads it talked in that low depressing voice lol

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ladygator71) Finished The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld

This book was really interesting, different than anything I've ever read. It is a beautifully written book about very heavy subjects.

message 13: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (beemarie23) | 55 comments Finished Glass Sword wish I could have remembered more of what happened in the first book.

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ladygator71) Good job, I have both books I'm going to get to them soon. Almost finished with ignite....I think I'm stalling I'm afraid of what might happen. Lol

message 15: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (beemarie23) | 55 comments Haha yeah I'm just starting endure! I can't wait to see what happens

message 16: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 24, 2016 06:35PM) (new)

Jennifer (ladygator71) Finished Ignite (Defy, #2) by Sara B. Larson

message 17: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (beemarie23) | 55 comments Finished endure! Intense ending