New Booktubers & Bloggers discussion

Booktubers wanting to do Tags!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shallon (new)

Shallon J | 17 comments Hey everyone! So I am going to be filming a tag today and need people to tag! Please comment your booktube name and I'll check it out and let you know if You Are tagged! :D

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison (exwiretamer) | 10 comments My booktube name is MerlinsSandwich

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (danielleprice97) I would love to be tagged! My YouTube username is 08dprice

message 4: by Shallon (new)

Shallon J | 17 comments Love the name Allison! And I'm looking at both your channels and I'll let you know when I tag you. :D

message 5: by WildLilacs (new)

WildLilacs (ninafoltmar) | 4 comments Feel free to tag me for book-type videos. My channel is The Little Bookling

message 6: by Shallon (new)

Shallon J | 17 comments Jo (Semi-Full Hiatus) wrote: "I'm looking for a new tag to do! My channel name is JoliesBooks!"

Nina wrote: "Feel free to tag me for book-type videos. My channel is The Little Bookling"

Thanks guys! Ill add you both to the new tag i just created. Its a supernatural book tag. Let me know if you are interested and ill add you to the tagged in the description. :D

message 7: by WildLilacs (new)

WildLilacs (ninafoltmar) | 4 comments I have not yet jumped on the whole supernatural hype train, so I'll pass on this tag.

thanks for the offer tho :)

message 8: by Shallon (new)

Shallon J | 17 comments Alright. :D I'm uploading the Inside Out Tag and I'll add you to the description tagged. :)

message 9: by Cherrie (last edited Feb 28, 2016 05:25AM) (new)

Cherrie | 93 comments I recently did the booktube TMI tag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=indt-...

The questions are in the description section and I tag anyone that wants to do it :) Let me know if you do so I can go and watch it!

Also I'm always happy to be tagged for videos :)

message 10: by Jay G (new)

Jay G (jaygtheawkwardbookworm) | 3 comments If anyone is interested in a tag, I made one up called The Birthstone Book Tag!! I'd love for you all to do it so I could watch! The questions are in the description if you want to check it out!

Let me know if any of you film it! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjb4w...