Cattitude & Co.'s Feminist Book Club discussion

General > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys!

For those of you who don't know..a while back, I started a feminist book (and film) club on my blog: www.cattitudeandco.uk. It's not a conventional book club where we all meet up to discuss a book. Instead, a few others & I write about it on my blog instead.

It's been going really well and popularity is increasing. A lot of people have contacted me saying they want to take part and read along with us, without having to write something on it. So, I finally made this group and the lovely Emma, of www.eggplantemoji.com, will be helping me moderate.

This discussion topic is just a place for you to introduce yourselves, make friends, talk about your favourite banging books and maybe find other readers in your country/city. So I'll start...

Hi! I'm Tara. I'm pro-feminism & pro-cats. I blog at www.cattitudeandco.uk + co-run www.zusterschapcollective.com I started this book club because I wanted to start reading more.

Feel free to start discussions of your own.

Happy reading!

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Oulton (emmaoulton) Hello! I'm Emma from eggplantemoji.com — and I'm really looking forward to helping Tara with this group and getting involved in some great discussions with you all!

I've been a huge book fan all my life, but was never particularly into non-fiction before joining the Feminist Book Club. Now I can't get enough of it!