Play Book Tag discussion

The Black Book (Inspector Rebus, #5)
This topic is about The Black Book
Archive: Other Books > The Black Book (Inspector Rebus #5), Ian Rankin - 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (last edited Feb 23, 2016 02:27AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Susie | 4488 comments Inspector Rebus is back to link several seemingly unrelated crimes, with the help of some familiar trusted colleagues. I really enjoyed the continued development of characters that have been introduced in previous instalments of the Rebus series. The plot was interesting enough to keep me reading but not compelling. Worth reading if you are a Rebus fan. I will definitely be continuing with the series.

It is worth noting that this was my first ever audiobook, not counting kids' books. It has hooked me! I do quite a lot of driving and audiobooks might be a good way to ease my anxiety about there being too many books and not enough time!

message 2: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 6020 comments I have to get back to reading Rankin's mysteries.

Glad to hear you've discovered the joy of audio books ... especially if you spend considerable time in the car!

Susie | 4488 comments I'm listening to Freedom by Franzen and I'm loving it! I've been putting it on while doing housework too. How domestic!