Nash (Marked Men, #4) Nash discussion

Epilogue

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gigi Muñoz anyone else suspect that Shaw is pregnant? I can´t wait for Rowdy!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, I suspect the same, I can't wait for Rowdy either!!!

message 3: by Chris (last edited May 02, 2014 06:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chris Yeah...I'm pretty sure Shaw is pregnant..and Rowdy is going to be awesome and I can't wait to see how Jay adds Royal into the group even more.

Rose Gigi wrote: "anyone else suspect that Shaw is pregnant? I can´t wait for Rowdy!!!"
omg yes I thought that!!!!

Chanel Jaylene wrote: "book nerd (ivashkov's mine) wrote: "I think there will be a Royal and Asa book."

That's what I was thinking!! I really hope so I like Royal more than I like Saint and it was HER book"

I liked Royal better than Saint, too. At point, I was hoping Nash just went for it with Royal. I agree it will be a Asa and Royal book after Rowdy's story.

Sleepy Im pretty sure she's pregnant also men so clueless even when Cora gave him THE look. Lol.
But I don't think it's gonna be Royal and Asa's book though, I felt like they were hinting at Asa and Brites daughter, that's why they randomly brought her up. Just my opinion.

Monica That was my first thought too, that Shaw is pregnant and it irked me because it was so close to the ending and I knew that I wouldn't get a definite answer. Ugh! Haha.
I loved Royal as well, hope to see more of her.

message 8: by Bev (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bev Quigley I think Shaw is pregnant. Cant wait for Rowdy. Asa and Royal will hopefully get a book. I like Saint with Nash and could really relate to her being I was that awkward girl in high school.

Fernanda Bomtempo-Marzo book nerd (ivashkov's mine) wrote: "I think there will be a Royal and Asa book."

I think it's going to Asa and Royal too.... Can't want till Rowdy's book!

message 10: by Rose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose Fernanda wrote: "book nerd (ivashkov's mine) wrote: "I think there will be a Royal and Asa book."

I think it's going to Asa and Royal too.... Can't want till Rowdy's book!"

ya same here!!! I think their both going to be amazing they cant come fast enough

message 11: by Rose (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rose Bev wrote: "I think Shaw is pregnant. Cant wait for Rowdy. Asa and Royal will hopefully get a book. I like Saint with Nash and could really relate to her being I was that awkward girl in high school."
shaw is definitely pregnant!!! and ya I loved Sanit as well and cant wait for the next 2 books

Tiffany Definitely think she's pregnant!!

Blondel Tiffany wrote: "Definitely think she's pregnant!!"

I totally agree!!!

Katie I thought Saint was one of the most annoying female characters I've ever encountered.

Adriana Katie wrote: "I thought Saint was one of the most annoying female characters I've ever encountered."

not as much as Ayden!!! OMG, i wanted to slap her so hard! i mean Saint is stubborn but she get it, but Ayden!!!!!!! aghhh she just aghhhhh

Marianna I think she is... I dont know how will Rule react for that, but I think he is gonna be really happy :) xx

message 17: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia I think she is pregnant. Waiting for Rowdy soooo much.....