Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

99 Facts about Farts: The Ultimate Fun Fact Book (Fun Fact Books)
This topic is about 99 Facts about Farts
Advanced Copies for Review > Hilarious Short Read - Looking for Reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.N. (new) - added it

J.N. Storm (jnstorm) | 3 comments Hi!

I am requesting reviews for a hilarious fun fact book about… farts!
This is the first book in the Fun Fact Book series. 99 facts are a lot, but it's a short read.

Available files:
- pdf
- mobi
- ePub

If you would like to review this book , please send me your email address or enter it in the comment section here.
You can also email me on post@funfactbooks.com

I would appreciate if the review could be posted to Goodreads - and Amazon if possible.

Thank you for your time!

J.N. Storm

PS: I promise you this will be fun :-)

Katherine Hi J.N.

I must say I'm interested in your book. (I can see it as something I'd buy for my cousin or my dad in the future as well, it's something they'd appreciate greatly.)

Anyways, I'd love to review it on my blog http://papercraneseandd.blogspot.com (as well as post the reviews on Goodreads and Amazon of course)

My email is kfryedesigner@gmail.com and a .mobi file is preferred. But I'll also be okay with a pdf.

Thanks!

message 3: by J.N. (new) - added it

J.N. Storm (jnstorm) | 3 comments Check you inbox :-)

Thank you for reaching out to me!

Katherine wrote: "Hi J.N.

I must say I'm interested in your book. (I can see it as something I'd buy for my cousin or my dad in the future as well, it's something they'd appreciate greatly.)

Anyways, I'd love to r..."

Carol (msgtrz82) | 4 comments Hi! I'd be willing to read and review if the opportunity is still available? I can take PDF or kindle Troublemaker0910@gmail.com

message 5: by J.N. (new) - added it

J.N. Storm (jnstorm) | 3 comments Awesome, thank you! Please check you inbox for a .mobi version.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.N. Storm (other topics)