The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty (A Semi—Advanced Role Play) discussion

Jay Faulkner High School > Grand Auditorium

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 116 comments Mod
Where major announcements and school-wide meetings are held. It is spacious and acoustic, allowing easy travel of the voice. This is also where Choir and Theater practices plays and performances.

message 2: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

Terrence sat with his legs crossed, looking out over an empty auditorium. His thoughts were focused on nothing in particular, bouncing from one thing to the next. However, one thought that continued to linger in the back of his mind was ... he shook his head, it was better to forget about it. However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get it off his mind. It did ruin his life after all, and make him into a so-called "bad guy," as the "good" labeled him.

message 3: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Allyn slipped into the auditorium, not expecting anyone to be in there. It was often empty at this time, which was why she liked to study there. It granted her privacy and peace, whereas the rest of the school was often loud and chaotic. She scanned the large room, assuring herself that she was alone, and froze when she caught sight of the figure sitting there. Oh no, she thought, and cringed when the heavy door slammed behind her.

message 4: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

Terrence turned his head, spotting a young woman standing next to the door, her expression telling him that she may not have wanted him to hear that. He stood up quickly. He was taught that it was respectful to stand from your seat when a woman entered the room, so gave her that due respect. "Hello," he said. He knew she would recognize him. Everyone did.

message 5: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Um." Allyn wasn't really comfortable with situations like this, especially with people like him. She swallowed, and stepped forward nervously, then back two more steps. "Hello?"

message 6: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

Terrence's expression remained slack and blank. He looked at her with seemingly–seemingly–apathetic eyes and replied, "Already judged me, have you?"

message 7: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Hasty judgement is stupid." she muttered. "But rumors can affect people. And I was...not expecting to see you here." She looked down, trying not to feel stupid.

message 8: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

Terrence scoffed, "Yeah, it is," he replied to her first statement. "And I move around a lot, but I come here most often. I enjoy the silence. It's calming. Gets me away from ... well, from people like you." His expressionless face often put people on edge, so he wondered how she would react.

message 9: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "'People like me?' What is that supposed to mean?" She shook her head, growing a little bolder. "I'm here to study. I like the quiet too."

message 10: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"So my presence won't affect that at all?" He asked very forwardly. He adjusted the tie around his neck, but didn't take his eyes off of her even once, his glare increasingly becoming more and more sinister.

message 11: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Allyn drew in a deep breath. "If you're quiet and don't bother me." She noted that he hadn't answered her question, but knew better than to point that out to him.

message 12: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"Look, you'll find I can be a very civil and quite conversationally pleasurable should you give me the chance. People like you ... in the past ... have given me quite the trouble. Most of them ended up in the infirmary shortly after. But I can assure you I am not someone to fear." He turned around and returned to his seat, putting one leg on top of the other very formally.

message 13: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Allyn didn't respond, instead settling into a seat in the back of the room, pulling out her books for History - she needed to get her grade up; it was her worst class. She did try her hardest to ignore him.

message 14: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

Terrence glanced over and noticed that she was studying for history. He got a four point zero grade point average, but he excelled in history specifically. "Would you like some help studying?"

message 15: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "No, thank you." He must be crazy to think that she would accept any offer of help from him. Though that would fit pretty well with what she had heard of him.

message 16: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"I promise you, if you accept my help, you'll have a four point O in your class," he said confidently. His reputation definitely made things like this difficult.

message 17: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "I already have a 4.0," she snapped. "Thanks, but no thanks."

message 18: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

He stood up abruptly and walked over to her, slamming his finger on the textbook, pointing to the year of an important event. "It says 1786, when it should say 1776. You would've failed that quiz had I not been here." His temper was obviously rising and his left hand—the one he did not use—was clenched into a fist tightly.

message 19: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Hey!" Allyn yanked the book away from him. "I don't need your help. All I asked was for you to leave me alone."

message 20: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"You need to choose your friends carefully, because I doubt the ones you've thrown yourself in with won't be as loyal as I could be," he said, returning his hand to his pocket.

message 21: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "I've had my friends for years. They're perfectly loyal." She shoved her books back into her bag, standing up. There was no way she was staying here now.

message 22: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"We'll see about that," he said as his fist loosened, his anger subsiding. "But how about I ask, why did you choose 'good?'" He used a hand to make quotes around the word good.

message 23: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Because you make no sense to me. Excuse me." She hefted her bag onto her back, making a motion indicating she wanted to pass by him.

message 24: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

He did not move, his eyes staring angrily into hers. It was clear he wasn't going to take that as an answer. "Wrong answer," he said, crossing his arms.

message 25: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Let. Me. Through." She was getting out of here even if she had to climb over the chairs; she was loosing precious study time arguing with him.

message 26: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

He grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved downward, slamming her into the chair aggressively. "I don't think so." He crossed his arms once again.

message 27: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Let go of me!" She shoved his hand off of her, standing again. "I can report you for harassment." Even as she said it, she knew it wouldn't phase him. It was worth a shot, though.

message 28: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"That's one question people like you can never answer. Why?" He suddenly yelled at her. "I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS LIFE! HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE!?"

message 29: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "You don't know anything about me either! Let me leave!" She needed to get out of here. She wasn't a fan of conflict. At all.

message 30: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

His demeanor switched again, becoming calm again. Normal for him, but not a mood swing, simply how he acted. "Exactly, so answer me this. What did I do as soon as you walked in?"

message 31: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "You stood up. Can I leave now?" This conversation was going nowhere as far as she could see and she still wanted out.

message 32: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"Yes, I did. That is a sign of respect where I come from. I didn't judge you when I walked in. I didn't assume you were apart of either side. Hell, I'd be with the Dirty if I had a choice. Why didn't you show me the same respect?"

message 33: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Your reputation precedes you." Honestly, he should know that, at least. "And I was startled. I don't- I'm not comfortable with people I've never met." This was still true, except she was trying to stifle it. She wanted nothing more than to bolt.

message 34: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"That's understandable, but what isn't was you're refusal of my help in your studying. One of the things I was always taught to do was to identify and utilize possible assets, even if it was something I am not comfortable with." He stepped to the side, allowing her to move past him if she wanted.

message 35: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "I don't need help. If I did, I would have helped. You appear to pride yourself on being polite, yet don't realize how rude it is to insist on being where you are not wanted!" Allyn glanced desperately at the door.

message 36: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) ((I meant she would asked, not helped))

message 37: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

His fist clenched tightly. "You know, when you say that, something comes to mind. If you want to start a fight, you better throw the first punch. Make it a good one. You seem to think saying these things to me will get you anywhere but the hospital." His threatening tone was clearly visible and in his mind, rightly so.

message 38: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "I haven't done anything to warrant that. If anything, I should be the one upset. After all, you persistently bothered me, not to mention physically assaulting me." She didn't like this. At all. He scared her, though she really didn't want him to know that.

message 39: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

"I'm not going to hit you if you don't give me a reason to, but know that I'm not afraid to do it." He sighed heavily, pausing and thinking to himself for a couple seconds. He looked up at the window, then back at her. "I apologize for bothering you," he said, his face remained expressionless, but his eyes breathed sadness. He stepped to the side and away from the seats to allow her to pass.

message 40: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Allyn audibly sighed with relief when he moved. "I don't intend to give you reason. You apology is accepted. Thank you." She wasted no time getting out of that room.

message 41: by Alexander, Head Moderator A (new)

Terrence sat down in his chair and looked into the empty silent auditorium. He looked down and said to himself, "I need to talk to Her."