Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Katy x Lilian [ MxM ]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hey

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) So any ideas you want to try?

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Emo X jock maybe?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hmm, sure, can I be the actor?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Shall we make characters now?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Simple

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Actually can you?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Name: Silos Drake
Appearance:

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure.

Silos was soaking wet from the scene they had just shot, he was pretty sure the director added that scene in just to see him with his shirt off, he was shaking out his hair from the water he had just come out from, they just finished the scene anyways. Silos was being surrounded by people fussing over him, " UGH LEAVE ME ALONE!" Silos ordered.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos walked away and walked over to the director, " Are there any other hidden scenes where I take my shirt off that I should know about?" Silos teased as he took some food from the table.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Oh goodie, more scenes where my family will see me shirtless when they see the movie," Silos joked as he continued to eat.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Me? I'm doing nothing but sitting at home throwing the best party ever, your invited btw," Silos says before he turns, he had accidentally dropped his bracelet but didn't notice.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos went to his dressing room, where he began changing into dry clothing, he sighed softly.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos couldn't stop thinking about the hot director, he shook his head, he sighed softly, he was engaged, not married yet, but engaged he shouldn't be thinking of another guy like this.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos went home after that and set up the coolest party ever, his house was always set to be mess free, meaning the house would always be clean after parties.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos pushed through the throng of bodies, he opened the door, he didn't notice who it was until he looked away from his fiancé, " Oh hey Jacin, come on in, join the party man," Silos says.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos fiancé said nothing but smiled genuinely, Silos began kicking out people who were drunk, no one complained, only because the party was still on fleet and lit.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos came over, and smiled, he sat down next to Jacin, " How's it going tonight for you?" Silos asked, he then jumped when his boyfriend came over, he had some bags packed and stuff, " Oh you have to catch your flight already? Darn, have fun then," Silos says, he kissed his fiancé's cheek and watched him leave.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " God finally he leaves, he's been holding off this for like months now, he's so annoying!" Silos says out of the blue once he was sure his fiancé left.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " He runs this stupid company, he was suppose to fly out months ago for this meeting, but he's been holding it off, until now," Silos replied.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I have no idea, but I'm glad my annoying fiancé is finally gone," Silos murmured.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " He's only quiet around you for some odd damn reason," Silos mumbled, " When we aren't hanging out as friends, and I'm stuck with him, he's an annoying sex addict," Silos mumbled.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I don't know, he says he likes you, and he says he trusts me around you, I dint know why he's so quiet around you, I guess if could be that your so hot, handsome and sexy," Silos says to Jacin with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos smirked, being the gay boy everyone knew he was, he pretended to put on an skanky accent, " Why thank you," Silos says, he burst out laughing at his own joke.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I don't know, just hang around at home I guess doing nothing, what do you do since your boy is gone?" Silos replied.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos frowned, " Work? Dude even when I'm at work I do something that will take my mind off the fact that my fiancé is going to be gone/ is gone," Silos says.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Oh come on, your not lame Jacin, your just a big huge boring lump," Silos says.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " You probably still are, we just gotta put some life into this one, here, I can solve that," Silos says, he walked over to his house phone, he dialed a number and talked to someone, he said the name Dan Reynolds many times.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos came back, " Do you know of the band Imagine Dragons?" Silos asked Jacin.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Suddenly there was loud yelling as people entered the house without knocking, " Silos! My brothra! Where are yah?" Says someone.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos jumped up and came over to Dan Reynolds, who picked him up and twirled him around, " SILOS! My brotha!" Dan says as he spun Silos around.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Dan put me down so that I can introduce you to the man behind me," Silos says, Dan laughed and set Silos down. " Jacin, meet my cousin Dan and his band, Band, meet my boss Jacin," Silos says,the band and Dan waved hello.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " So your the guy who keeps making scenes with Silos taking his shirt off," Dan says teasingly poking the man in the shoulder, people were whispering to each other about the band.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Woah, back up, you really want to see him shirtless in like almost every scene along with the fans?" Dan asked with a laugh, they got onto the makeshift stage Silos had made hours ago.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Dan laughed, " Just don't get any bright ideas alright, Silos is my cousin, and I cherish him as if he were my own brother," Dan says before they started, people gathered.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Dans face only fell, it proved that Dan was not a fan of Silos fiancé.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Dan shook his head, he saw Silos leave the room, " His fiancé cheated on him, and I still can't find any way to tell him," Dan replied the band and him were just warming up, not full blown starting just yet.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I had come over to talk to Silos one day, when I walked in and caught Silos fiancé fucking his male secretary," Dan mumbled.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Dan sighed, " A week ago," Dan mumbled,

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I can't alright, you look at that face and tell him bad news, last time I came over and told him our grandmother died a month before I came, he cried his eyes out and wouldn't talk to anyone for weeks," Dan hissed.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " You can try," Dan said with a shrug.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Not right now," Dan replied setting the microphone up.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Go find Silos, tell him the official party is about to start," Dan said with a smile.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos was frowning as he turned around, " Oh hey Jacin, thanks," Silos said.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos just walked away, he shook his head and muttered under his breath, " How could I be so stupid, and my cousin knew about it, God I hate them both," Silos muttered.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " No, my fiancé just fucking dumped me for some slutty manwhore," Silos muttered.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos shrugged his hand off, " Go have fun, just leave me here to slowly die," Silos muttered as he sat down on the ground, leaning against the wall.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos looked at Jacin, " I'm sure I'm not your favorite," Silos muttered

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos blushed, " Really?" Silos asked.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Silos rolled his eyes and looks away

« previous 1 3