Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Capnbananabutt and Lilian

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Capnbananabutt (new)

Capnbananabutt | 48 comments Here we go (: Any plot idea?

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah I got one, give me a few times find it

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) *moments not times

message 4: by Capnbananabutt (new)

Capnbananabutt | 48 comments I'm down with kidnapped, vampire x human, slave, victim x cop, etc. Or any I listed in the request thread. Those are some ideas (:

message 5: by j a m m e s (last edited Feb 22, 2016 05:59PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ^^ I'm okay with them too, but I don't think I'd be able to do them today, here's the plot I had in mind:

{ Swimmers are Winners }

Muse A and Muse B are swimmers at their local high school, they are exact opposites, they aren't the same in anyway, one is an straight out jock and one is a emo freak who has to take swimming. Muse A, the jock, hasn't ever had a blowjob, even though he tells everyone that he has had a blowjob. Muse B, the emo freak, has never had a first kiss, even though everyone suspects he has had one. Muse A is in a school play where he kisses Muse Bs best friend, when Muse A can barely remember his lines, Muse B offers to help him. Muse A takes up the offer and takes Muse B to his house, where Muse A and Muse B go to so that Muse B can help Muse A, they take small breaks here and there to talk, but Muse B is shy, a little bit. Muse A is drunk off the wine they are both sharing, and he starts to say somethings that surprises Muse B, Muse B, who's also drunk off the wine, confesses some things too, Muse B gets his kiss and Muse A gets his blowjob, but what happens when the two swimmers are almost caught by Muse As jock friends? Will they continue they're new profound friendship? Or will Muse A instantly break it off?

{ My Only Requirements }

- MxM
- I'm Muse B
- Swearing, Sex ( will be RP'd through PM )
- 6+ sentences or at least a paragraph
- Activity, Punctuation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling, Capitalization
- Tell me when your leaving and stuff, I understand if you have a life, I do too, I mean i got chores and shit like a normal teen

message 6: by Capnbananabutt (new)

Capnbananabutt | 48 comments Can we do a different plot?

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah, sure, I guess, what's wrong with this one though?