Aleister: An Advanced Roleplay discussion

Requests > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by dyanne (new)

dyanne | 115 comments Mod
For the love of all that is good, don't go overboard.

message 2: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 52 comments
Aight, so here are my characters! I'm currently looking for friends for my human girl, fc Momo, and possibly also for my magician girl, fc Sorn? (And all my magician characters need homes, but that's a collab for another day.)

message 3: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 35 comments I could make the twin sister, or do the enemies to lovers plot you mentioned?

message 4: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) So, my brainstorm is here. I still have a few charries I'm working on ideas for but let me know if y'all are interested in anything with any of them ^-^

message 5: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 35 comments @Shad - both is great! Do you care if it's a guy or a girl for the enemies to lover thing?
And that sounds great. I claimed Lindsey Morgan :)

message 6: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ I'm up for either~

message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ I like the sibling idea, it sounds cute haha and my Posey charrie is defo the type who would accidentally get into situations that would require bailing out XD

message 9: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments jac ; hell yeah
would she be staying w/ his family or they just meet randomly?

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [semi-hiatus] wrote: "Awesomesauce! ;x Were you thinking a older brother, or older sister? Kind of reminds me of the movie, What's eating gilbert grape?" And which fc would you prefer me to use? c:"

Mmm....I think an older brother would work, and um...whichever FC looks the most like he could be related to Posey?

message 11: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ᴊᴀᴄ ♛ les morts wrote: "kiks az and tposey? maybe not relationship but like a platonic understanding? depends on you"

^-^ I'd be up for that~

message 12: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments jac ; her staying w/ his family sounds rad
more bickering = perfect

message 13: by dyanne (new)

aighttttt hmu

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) That sounds good to me XD Posey is likely to get into silly situations though haha

message 15: by corina (last edited Feb 23, 2016 02:02PM) (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments Dyanne wrote: "aighttttt hmu"

wtf no
jk give me them all i don't even care what you're doing with them

message 16: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments aroth ; suuure what were you thinking? a friend or a little sibling would be good

message 17: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 35 comments corina wrote: "my babies. protect them pls."

Ayyyy we should do something

message 18: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments aroth ; yeeah that'd be great. honestly i'm shit w/ picking out siblings for things like this so... idk. this could help tho

message 19: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments Evan wrote: "corina wrote: "my babies. protect them pls."

Ayyyy we should do something"

yeeeeessss we should! do you have any ideas? if not i can just throw out random brainstorms

message 20: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 35 comments Well I haven't even really thought through my characters much yet (I'm going to get my brainstorm up later this afternoon though), so I don't have any ideas yet.

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 39 comments Holla for an all femme magician squad based off the song Formation

message 22: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments i can wait till you have some ideas up, that would probably help me. the two things i was planning already have been filled so... but i'll be thinking!

message 23: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) FIEND DID YOU SEE MY MESSAGE?!?!?!

message 24: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [semi-hiatus] wrote: "Kikki; I'll either go with Miles or Harvey.

Corina; Phoebe Tonkins pretty pls? x:"

I'm not really sure Miles or Harvey look like they'd be related to Posey?

message 25: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 35 comments sucre'd fiend wrote: "Holla for an all femme magician squad based off the song Formation"

YES

message 26: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 35 comments corina wrote: "i can wait till you have some ideas up, that would probably help me. the two things i was planning already have been filled so... but i'll be thinking!"

Alright, sounds good :)

message 27: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I think Francisco looks like him the most?

message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ okay~ I haven't decided a last name yet so I'm open to any ideas on anything in particular you want to use

message 29: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm....maybe? I need to find that name generator I like, its got a ton of good names and last names on it XD

message 30: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments aroth ; 16-19 sounds good

message 31: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 46 comments Yikes did I miss all the collabs

message 32: by corina (last edited Feb 23, 2016 02:59PM) (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 48 comments aroth ; i was thinking that her sister's a magician but phoebe isn't, but i'll have to check w/ dy as to if that's ok.
also, the idea was that both their parents are dead/gone, and they've always stuck w/ each other, no matter what. so when little sis goes to aleister, there's no way in hell either of them are going to leave the other, b/c they're extremely close and maybe a little unhealthily codependent. so phoebe gets a job in aleister and also moves

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [semi-hiatus] wrote: "Kikki; That's fine. I was just throwing ideas out there! But go for it. I don't mind. ^^

Corina; Alright. Did you want her to a be a magician, or were you thinking of making Phoebe one?"

^-^ I'll let you know if I come up with anything~

message 34: by dyanne (new)

lmao i forgot that i hadn't put up my brainstorms up yet oops
kay now hmu

message 35: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 35 comments I'd love to do some sort of collab with either your Holland Roden or Baptiste Radufe characters :)

message 36: by dyanne (new)

ahh yes got anything in mind?
psst i'd love to do something with either brynja or lindsey?

message 37: by dyanne (new)

jac; check out my brainstorm? ;)

message 38: by dyanne (new)

sorry i'm too lazy to try and type everything up again on here

message 39: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 35 comments @Dyanne
The only thing in particular that's coming to mind is me making one of the magicians Baptiste took in. And I don't have any particular ideas for a collab with Holland; I just really like the character you've come up with for her haha. But really, whatever works for either of them and is fine by me.

And doing a collab involving either of them would be great! Anything in particular you had in mind?

message 40: by dyanne (new)

evan; ahh okay i can totally see baptiste taking on brynja and coming home from work one day to see his dead grandfather rummaging through his cupboards and brynja being like "i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i don't know what happened he just kinda appeared and i don't know how to send him back but he kept telling me he was hungry so i let him raid your cupboards i swear he hasn't done anything else" and him just taking a deep breath and thinking to himself, i did not sign up for this shit what is this

message 41: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 52 comments @Dyanne; you probably have a lot of collabs with Baptiste so I'll leave him alone for now !
Can I collab with Jackson, then? He sounds like a really cute and massive sweetheart so. My characters are here if you wanted to check them out! ^^

message 42: by dyanne (new)

jac; ahahaha i can see chloe coming into baptiste's garage every afternoon to complain and bitch and okay let's be real his garage somehow transforms into the safehouse for all confused magicians but he could definitely be the encouraing force in her life? act sorta like her older brother/counselor/whip her back into place?

message 43: by dyanne (new)

juno; wOOZI lmao don't think i didn't notice the "for now"
woozi being 120% done with jackson's shit all the time and him being very detail oriented and dedicated and jackson being... !?!!?!?!!!!? and no one knows why or how woozi puts up with him but they've somehow become best friends and also jackson copies all of his answers off of woozi

message 44: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 52 comments @Jac; maybe my Momo fc with your Shelly Hennig ?

message 45: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 46 comments somebody collab with me pretty please

message 46: by dyanne (new)

dayum i need to make more characters there are so many people i wanna collab with

message 47: by juno. (last edited Feb 23, 2016 05:31PM) (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 52 comments
@Dyanne; y ES lmao shhhhh
and yes p e r f e c t and like woozi with soooooo much patience and control and jackson is just ?? ? ?? ?? ? and honestly they're both really ? ?? ????? ? at their friendship but it works

message 48: by dyanne (last edited Feb 23, 2016 05:34PM) (new)

jac; lmao everyone calls me dy go right ahead and awww thank you i think his entire mindset at that point will just be befriend a magician, it'll be fun they said and him just looking into an imaginary camera like he's on the office and he is lowkey terrified of her but also genuinely wants to help her and as she slowly starts letting him into her life and working out all of her problems and probably pent up guilt and whatnot he teaches her how to properly manage her anger as well as her powers?

message 49: by dyanne (new)

juno; ahhhhhhh no one knows what's going on with those two not even them and just think of woozi developing special potions that can magically restore broken objects so whenever jackson shatters something or sets a monster loose woozi just gets out his potions book like luckily, i imagined the potential of this happening and happen to have a potion for it and when jackson finally starts getting the hang of his powers he dreams up ingrediants for woozi's potions and also hey remember how i broke your watch two months ago well to make up for that here is another watch that i made for you in exact replica of the old one it only took 37 tries to get right

message 50: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 52 comments @Jac; perfect omg and yeah def momo would be protective but also she doesn't hate magicians she thinks it's fun messing w/ their brains with her non-magicness and tricking them into doing stuff for her probably

« previous 1 3 4 5