Hooked on Books discussion

Books For All! > FIND BOOK BUDDIES

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn Rose | 382 comments Mod
Let everyone know which books you want to read to find a buddy to read with you. When you have confirmed a read, let me know so I can open a new thread for you or you can just message your buddy instead.

message 2: by S61 (last edited Apr 01, 2016 07:19PM) (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) These are the books I want to buddy read:

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, #1) by Tui T. Sutherland

message 3: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Anybody want to read either of those with me?

message 4: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Let me know haha!

message 5: by Madelyn (new)

Sean wrote: "These are the books I want to buddy read:

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra BrackenCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer"

I need/really want to read those books soon! I am going to Barnes and Noble within the next few days and I should try to pick one or both of these up...

message 6: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Madelyn wrote: "Sean wrote: "These are the books I want to buddy read:

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra BrackenCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer"

I need/really want to read those books soon! I am going to Barnes and Nob..."

kk. Let me know if you get one of them.

message 7: by Madelyn (new)

Sean wrote: "Madelyn wrote: "Sean wrote: "These are the books I want to buddy read:

I need/really want to read those books soon! I am going t..."

Sir yes sir.

message 8: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Lol

XD

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 26 comments These are the books I want to buddy read:

Little Bubble Gum Trooper by Linda Bergendahl-Pauling

The 13th Day of Christmas by Jason F. Wright

The Promise (The Restoration Series, #2) by Dan Walsh

message 10: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) David wrote: "sean ive read cinder I would buddy read with u just give me some idea when you would be done"

I'll start April 20th and end by April 30th. Sound good? Should I request a thread?

message 11: by Madelyn (new)

Sean wrote: "David wrote: "sean ive read cinder I would buddy read with u just give me some idea when you would be done"

I'll start April 20th and end by April 30th. Sound good? Should I request a thread?"

Cinder is the group's read for this month--there is already a thread and the read ends the 30th.

message 12: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) Anyone want to want to read Magyk by Angie Sage with me?

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 26 comments Nah but thanks anyway

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2016 04:40PM) (new)

I would like someone to read Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas with me :) Please take note though I am a bit of a slow reader due to college and 10hr work days so estimated time could be from 1 to 2 weeks to finish or if I really find I have a lot of time it could only take me a week at most? maybe?

message 15: by Vish (new)

Vish (vish1o1o) | 7 comments Sean wrote: "These are the books I want to buddy read:

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra BrackenCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa MeyerThe Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, #1) by Tui T. Sutherland"

is the buddy read for cinder still open?

message 16: by Kortnie (new)

Kortnie Pimentel | 4 comments Would anyone like to read Lost Stars by Claudia Grey with me? I a currently in the middle of Firstlife by Gena Showalter but I will probably be starting Lost Stars in about a week. Let me know!

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 26, 2016 08:55PM) (new)

Kortnie wrote: "Would anyone like to read Lost Stars by Claudia Grey with me? I a currently in the middle of Firstlife by Gena Showalter but I will probably be starting Lost Stars in about a week. Let me know!"

ohh I would!

message 18: by Kortnie (new)

Kortnie Pimentel | 4 comments Jesse wrote: "Kortnie wrote: "Would anyone like to read Lost Stars by Claudia Grey with me? I a currently in the middle of Firstlife by Gena Showalter but I will probably be starting Lost Stars in about a week. ..."

Yay! Okay cool not really sure how this whole thing works but I guess I'll let you know when I'm about to start!

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 26, 2016 10:42PM) (new)

ok sounds good.

I think what we do is request a thread for the book in the buddy reads section.

message 20: by coffeeandbook20 (new)

coffeeandbook20 (bible_coffee_books) Would anyone like to be buddies for the book Passenger? I am starting to read it.