it's personal discussion

300+ views > ~the sea does not like to be restrained (Alex's journal)~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 20,310 (20310 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 406 407

message 1: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (last edited Oct 08, 2019 07:06PM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments hi, my name is Alex and i am an autistic nonbinary and aromantic asexual and my pronouns are they/them

message 2: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (last edited Feb 27, 2016 09:57AM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments so first off. I am a 16 year old girl, and am in 11th grade at school. I love to read books, watch anime, and listen to music, in my free time. Sometimes I love to read and write fanfics, and stuff. In my school, I am a loner most of the time, even though I have friends. I am a really shy and anti-social and I am an introvert, but I do have some really awesome friends both online and Irl, and I love them all, and they mean a lot to me, and I never want to lose any of them.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) | 282 comments Hi Kavy! Have you heard of Aria?

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 2097 comments KAVVVVVVYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! *glomp*

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Nᴀᴛᴀʟʏᴀ Iʟʏɪɴɪᴄʜɴᴀ Sᴄʜᴜʏʟᴇʀ ~* Iɴ Moѕcow or Neo-Veɴezια*~ wrote: "Hi Kavy! Have you heard of Aria?"

no

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Autumn Rising µMarie Curie, If You Pleaseµ wrote: "KAVVVVVVYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! *glomp*"

MARIE!! *falls and hugs*

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 2097 comments You have a journal! Yay!

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) | 282 comments ❄️Mekaru Fullbuster❄️ ~sister of Percy Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, Anime is Love, Anime is Life, Anime is the World and Universe~ wrote: "Nᴀᴛᴀʟʏᴀ Iʟʏɪɴɪᴄʜɴᴀ Sᴄʜᴜʏʟᴇʀ ~* Iɴ Moѕcow or Neo-Veɴezια*~ wrote: "Hi Kavy! Have you heard of Aria?"

no"

Aria is an anime series that came out a while back about gondoliers on a terraformed Mars.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Autumn Rising |Spring Has Sprung| wrote: "You have a journal! Yay!"

YAY

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments ~*Sonya The Undine*~ (aka Nᴀᴛᴀʟʏᴀ Iʟʏɪɴɪᴄʜɴᴀ Sᴄʜᴜʏʟᴇʀ) wrote: "❄️Mekaru Fullbuster❄️ ~sister of Percy Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, Anime is Love, Anime is Life, Anime is the World and Universe~ wrote: "Nᴀᴛᴀʟʏᴀ Iʟʏɪɴɪᴄʜɴᴀ Sᴄʜᴜʏʟᴇʀ ~* Iɴ Moѕcow or Neo-Veɴezια*..."

I'm thinking of watching it

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Hello Journal it's been months since I last posted in here, I missed you

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments well first things first, I'm no longer a 16 year old girl and no longer in 11th grade, I turned 17 in August, and I'm a senior now. Senior year has been a little tough for me, so far. I've been under a lot of emotional stress, and I'd been on an emotional rollercoaster a lot most of this year so far, from both the school stuff and the social life. I have social anxiety so I struggle a lot with my social life.

message 15: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16321 comments Kavy!

message 17: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16321 comments I didn't realise you were here!

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments lol I was here, I just wasn't on much until now XP

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments That moment when your computer freezes. I hate when it does that. It has been doing this EVERYDAY now, and more than once per day. It's annoying because I've had to shut my computer down, and then turn it on again, and I have a lot of tabs opened -_- Technology is weird ._.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments BROOOOOO *hugs*

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments *keeps hugging*

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments that moment when you wake up from the best dream ever

I hate that. I love my dreams. they are weird, but I still love them.

message 23: by Steph (new)

Steph (kingsteph) | 203 comments I hate that too! They seem so real...

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments KingSteph wrote: "I hate that too! They seem so real..."

Ikr, like last night I met one of my fav bands, Three days grace in my dreams. And in some of my other dreams I also met some of my other fav bands/singers, as well. *sighs dreamily* why can't this happen irl?

Severus Albus Jackson wrote: "So what's up Kavy?"

not much. Wbu just sitting here and listening to music XP

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Trying to think of something to talk about....XP

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Well does anyone else talk to themselves a lot? because I do. There is like a war going on in my mind, between the positive stuff and the negative stuff

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Geez my mom gets off on me for the way I'm dressed, and the way I'm standing or sitting. I don't care much for my looks.....she thinks that ppl won't want to be friends with me if I don't dress "properly." I don't have a lot of friends irl, but the ones that I do have, they never really said anything about my looks, and they don't really care, besides true beauty is from the inside, not the outside. If my friends did care if I dressed "properly," or if I looked good or not, then they wouldn't be my real friends

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments welp, I just got an idea for a new song

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments well, I have final exams everyday this week except for monday. I'm not ready :( but on the bright side, I get to get out early like at 1 pm, except for monday. Seems like this semester went by so fast....pretty soon in a few weeks 2016 will be over and then 2017 will be here. And then pretty soon college will be here. AHHHHH COLLEGE IS NEAR!!!!!

message 30: by sara (new)

sara (hazysunsets) | 2701 comments KAVY I FOUND UR JOURNAL

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments SARAAAAAA

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments I wrote a new song.

You are beautiful

[Verse 1]

You are walking down the streets,

With your head hanging down low.

While you stared down at your feet.

You were feeling so low, and so sad.

You used to feel so happy, and proud.

Until someone came and called you ugly.

They said your looks weren't good enough for them.

And you start to feel really insecure about yourself.

[Chorus]

But the truth is, you are beautiful.

You are beautiful, no matter what anyone says.

From the inside and out, everyone is beautiful.

And there is more to you, than just your looks.

[Verse 2]

Then some more people start teasing you about your looks.

They bully you, and mock you.

You try to ignore them.

But it's hard for you to.

[Chorus]

But the truth is, you are beautiful.

You are beautiful no matter what anyone says.

And there is more to you, than just your looks.

[Bridge]

Everyone is beautiful, in their own unique ways. (Yeah)

You are beautiful no matter what anyone says. (No matter what anyone says)

There is more to you, than just your looks. (than just your looks, yeah)

[Chorus x2]

And the truth is, you are beautiful.

There is more to you, than just your looks.

[Ending]

Oh, whoa, oh.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Hey Masi

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments I should probably studying for my exams rn but oh well.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments lol Marie, I do this a lot. Like I know I should be studying for my exams, but instead, I just come on here, and I don't study.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments so anyways, I got a lot to talk about, or write about or maybe both. idek where to start

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments tbh, I never really had my own Journal where I could just talk about or write freely about my feelings and thoughts without being judged by ppl, until, I came to this group, and made my own Journals, and then I got some other Journals on some other groups as well. It kind of feels nice, to get all these feelings out. It feels like I can finally breathe, without all those thoughts choking me.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments I miss all of my old GR friends, the ones that deleted their account, and the ones that hadn't been on in a while. I know they had reasons to delete their accounts and I respect their reasons, but it doesn't stop me from missing them. literally I miss them so much that it hurts. And some of them deleted their accounts without saying anything. Again, I know they have reasons to delete their account, and I respect their reasons, but I wish they'd at least say something before disappearing or deleting their accounts. It would've hurt a lot less if they'd said something, before they left. I miss my friends, Tyler- he hasn't deleted his account, but his dad blocked his account, and I miss him, David- he hasn't deleted his account, but he hasn't been on in months, I have him on Wattpad and the last time he replied to my wattpad pms was end of August, and he just mysteriously disappeared, without saying anything, and everyone else that either deleted their accounts or haven't been on in a really long time. I miss them all.....

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments I miss some of my old friends who'd I'd known back in 5th or 6th grade, and who'd moved away, especially my best friend, Meytal, who'd moved to California after 6th grade, and we'd kept contact, and we'd face-timed for a while, but then one day, she stopped face-timing me, and I tried to face-time her but it said she was busy. And then 3 years later, the summer before 10th grade, I found her again on this messenger app called Kik, and I messaged her and we became best friends again. But this time, she'd moved to Israel, which is all the way across the world, from me. and then after a while, she disappeared for a while, and I thought I lost her again, until last summer, I found her on kik again, she was on another account, she has two kik accounts, and I also had her on facebook, and messenger. And then she came over for a visit during my first week of school. And it made me feel really happy because my first week was a little rough for me, especially the first day of school. I thought I was being a social wreck because I have difficulties making new friends, and I didn't have anybody to sit with during lunch and I cried, which was a stupid reason to cry about. But my best friend coming over after school, on the first day of school, cheered me up a lot, and made me really happy. Because it'd have been 5 years since I last saw her in person.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments And my other 5th grade friend, Rachel, she had to go to a private school, after 7th grade, but she came back this year, only she's a Junior now, and I'm a Senior, because of a really complicated thing. She told me about it. And then on Thursday of the first week of school, I invited both Rachel and Meytal over, after school, and it was really fun, but after they left, I started to feel really sad, because Meytal had to leave to go back to Israel the next day, and I knew that I might not get to see her again for a really long time, and I knew that we'd never get to have that moment again.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments *sighs* geez....talking about this stuff is making me feel a little nostalgic....because I miss my friends a lot. in a way I don't miss some of my friends because they're nice and sweet and all, but they caused a lot of drama, I was mostly that person that was in the middle, and trying to stay neutral cause I didn't want to get involved, and I did feel left out a lot, I felt like the third wheel, most of the time, except for Meytal, she was okay, because she was that person that didn't want to get involved either, and she didn't make me feel like the third wheel, I love her. And my other friends are still nice tho.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments I feel like changing the name of this journal but idk what to change it to. Maybe I'll put a song lyric as the title.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Ooh found the perfect name

message 45: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16321 comments It sounds great, Kavy! :)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments THANKS HALLIE!!! <333

message 47: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16321 comments :D

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Love you Hallie!! <3

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

aye ! I want to hug you right now !

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments ROBYNNN *hugs you tightly* I love you <333

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 406 407