The Magisterium Roleplay discussion

Questions > Questions

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Feel free to ask anything. If you don't understand and we don't explain in rp ask here real quick and let someone answer and then get back to roleplaying.

message 2: by Andy (new)

Andy I've never done an rp before so someone will have to explain how this works to me.

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments okay so you pretty much just make a character that would be in the roleplay, ((not just like yourself...or idk maybe if you want the character to be like you but, anyway.)) and you speak in third person ((almost as if you were telling the story of him/her)) and its almost like the actual story except with different characters played by other people. Most of the time major events are taken out so if its like this, there would be no Constantine...but instead it would just be kids who have powers learning to use them.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) We can just make up any power, right?

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Uh, fire, air, earth, and water (also chaos buttt that happens later and I'll explain in rp))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya :) Joining this role-play cause it seems interesting plus this is my first ever one too, so I'm not a genius. But yeah.

Just one question. How many characters is one person limited too atm?

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments There isn't really a limit, as many as you want. Just make sure to rp with them all

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna wrote: "There isn't really a limit, as many as you want. Just make sure to rp with them all"

Okay I'll be creating my character soon :)

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Okay :) and share with your friends. We need 5 characters before we can have the first test.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) What happens if you don't get msg about where you may RP? XD

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments lol then you probably don't rp there, but if you haven't done the test yet, you may message me and I will see if you can just jump in

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2016 03:17PM) (new)

Hey mods!! Could there be a restaurant somewhere to rp at? Thanks! Also, rooftops would be nice too, if it's not too much to ask :)

message 13: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Um, well, there could be a resteraunt but typically the scholars don't go above ground because it's too dangerous, they're usually in the magisterium.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

We could nake an underground cafe of some sort.

message 15: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Yes I will, but that I will deal with when we even get one group to the magisterium :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. By the way Jenna if you need anothwr headmaster to rp Im here :)

Also Ive made another character so could you please approve him thank you ;)

message 17: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments If you are a mod just approve your own XD u know what's appropriate, you may headmaster if you'd like I know I'm not quite as active as I should be.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

When's the next round of the Test? Is it anytime soon? I have a character I would like to enter into the Test :)

message 19: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments Well I was hoping once I had gotten the first group situated :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright thanks!

message 21: by Terra (new)

Terra Lim | 17 comments Where does the bus for gruop 1 thread go from here? Do we keep using the current one or should we switch to another?

message 22: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 90 comments The magisterium entrance