Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
This topic is about Incarnate
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows → Start Date: February 26th, 2016

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Please join Vicki and I!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I've wanted to read this one forever!

Thanks for making the thread.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments This has been on my TBR list for like three years. I think the cover looks really pretty.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments It's been on my TBR shelf since Feb. 2014. LOL

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I have you beat then. Mine has been there since July 2013. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Haha...good job! :o)

message 7: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments This is a very good, unique story. I loved the whole series
I hope you guys enjoy it!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thank you, Trisha.

Jessie (Saffity) (saffity) | 563 comments Definitely a series I recommend. I grabbed these books because of their covers, and then read the whole series in a weekend because it's that good! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That's good to know, Jesse. Thanks!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Chapter 6

This is really good so far. I don't think I have read a book in a world set like this before, and it is really interesting.

Li (view spoiler)

Ana (view spoiler)

Sam(view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yay! I'm glad you like it so much! I'll start this one tomorrow. It's only 9:30 here but I fell asleep on the couch and I am just so wiped out. Been a LONG week!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Chapter 13

It is still really good. I'm not really sure where the story is going though.

Tower(view spoiler)

The Council (view spoiler)

message 14: by Vicki (last edited Feb 27, 2016 10:00AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Ch. 6

Li (view spoiler)

Ana (view spoiler)

I have never read a book with a world like this either that I can recall. I personally don't believe in reincarnation but it's a different world and an interesting concept with (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Vicki wrote: "Ch. 6

Li [spoilers removed]

Ana [spoilers removed]

I have never read a book with a world like this either that I can recall. I personally don't believe in reincarnation but it's a different worl..."

Li (view spoiler)

I also don't believe in reincarnation, but it is a very interesting book.

How are you liking it so far?

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Chapter 23

Sam(view spoiler)

My husband is yelling at me to come eat, so I will post more in a bit.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Chapter 23

Li (view spoiler)

I am interested to see (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments We just got back from dinner and I have about 20% left in my other book!! Then I'll get back to this.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Finished

I thought this was a great book. It was a very interesting topic.

Li(view spoiler)

Newsouls(view spoiler)

Ana amd Sam(view spoiler)

Let me know if you want to read the next one in the series.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm glad you liked it so well! I'm reading it and a couple others. So I'll be slower getting done.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Sorry, I missed your question above. I really like it a lot so far! :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments This story is so well-written. I love it so far!

Sam (view spoiler)

Ana (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Sam(view spoiler)

Ana(view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Vicki, are you still reading this one? I just got book two and three in the mail today.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh my goodness! Lucky you!

I'm still reading it but I haven't read it in the last few days. But give me a minute & I'll get 'er done & we can continue the series together. Please??

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Yeah, it was 20% off at Barnes and Nobel online the other day, so I just had to order them. I would definitely love to continue this series with you. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'll check to see if they're still on sale.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments They aren't on sale but I ordered them so I'll have them in a couple days. Woo hoo! I ended up with the paperbacks though because the hardbacks were too much more.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Awesome! I'm excited. I always love getting books in the mail. Too bad they weren't on sale still though. I also bought the paperbacks. Sometimes the hardcovers are just not worth the price.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I agree about the hardcovers BUT sometimes the covers are so pretty or elegant like Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard that I have to have the hardcover, or at least I want it. LOL

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I know what you mean. I buy a lot of books just because the cover looks good, and I don't usually read what the book is about before I buy it either. The only thing I don't like about hardcovers is that they usually come out first, so you are forced to buy either that or the ebook, and I don't like to buy the ebook if it is over $6.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Good point! I have bought ebooks that are more than that but I couldn't store all the books if they were all physical copies.

And I'm JUST LIKE YOU! I rarely read the summary of a book if I love the cover!! If I'm iffy about the cover, I might read the summary but the cover is what sells me!

message 33: by Vicki (last edited Mar 07, 2016 07:05AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Ch. 20

I am loving this book.

Sam (view spoiler)

Ana (view spoiler)

Ciana (view spoiler)

Li is (view spoiler)

The books are a mystery. I don't get why anyone (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Vicki wrote: "Ch. 20

I am loving this book.

Sam [spoilers removed]

Ana [spoilers removed]

Ciana [spoilers removed]

Li is [spoilers removed]

The books are a mystery. I don't get why anyone [spoilers removed]"

I am glad you are loving it so much.

Sam (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I can't imagine at all!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I didn't feel bad that (view spoiler)

I was somewhat shocked that (view spoiler)

The last scene when (view spoiler)

I am happy that (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I am glad you liked it!

I feel like Ana (view spoiler)

I'm excited to see what will come next.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments We both have the books so when shall we set book 2 up for?

message 39: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments yay! I LOVED this whole series!
I hope you guys do too!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thanks, Trisha! So far we both love it, thankfully.

message 41: by Ashlyn (last edited Mar 10, 2016 09:23PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Thank you Trisha!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Vicki, do any of these dates work for you: 3/30, 4/11, 4/13, 4/16, 4/18, or 4/23?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments How about 3/30?

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Okay. I will make the thread when I get onto the computer.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Cool. Thanks!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I think you can move this to the archives.