Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

IceWings > Wall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
Enchanted wall to the north

message 2: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop sat near the wall, tail swaying behind her. She wished to murder some Icewings but worried that the wall wouldn't accept her. "You think I'm crazy! You think I'm gone" she murmured, closing her eyes. "So what if I'm crazy? All the best people are.."

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Shard flew up to Dewdrop. "Hi." She said sweetly. "Who are you talking to?" She smiled nicely, her scales mostly white, but a hint of pink was showing.

message 4: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dew hissed at the sight of someone but bowed her head, a cruel smile appearing on her blue face. "Hello" she turned to Shard eyes narrowed.

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "I'm not talking to anybody, just singing" she replied, gathering up the most innocence and sweetness she could muster, which was a lit

message 6: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Lot*))

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Shard sensed something off about this dragon, but she ignored it because she seemed nice enough."ok why are you at the icewing border" she asked, feeling pokey and nosey. Since her mood changed so often she would probably be very different within a few minutes.

(( that was worded weird :( ))

message 8: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((It was perfect for meh :3))

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dew tilted her head, her eyes slitted, "I just like looking at the kingdom" she shrugged, her frills changing a teal color and her body changing colors as well. The dragonet looked like an exact replica of a normal Icewing, "I was hoping to find one of the Icewings" she looked behind Shard but nobody was there. "I'm Star" she lied, though her voice was very casual and convincing

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments ((Shard has the body of a rainwing by the way but other than that looks pretty close to an icewing))

"Curious name for a rainwing." Shard said, trusting "Star" without hesitation. "But anyways Im a pretty good Icewing and I could help you out." She offered, a genuinely sweet smile spreading across her mouth. However, in her eyes a bit of craziness shone through.

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop laughed, noticing how she didn't even ask about the Star thing. "You're a sweet dragonet" she replied, tapping her talons to the beat in her mind. "Someone told me to stay away from things that aren't yours... But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?" Dew held her breath before continuing, "Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves. Pacify her! She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her, stop lying with those words!"

message 12: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Got it :3))

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( dew and manta should meet eventually lol ))

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments ((That would be fun. Tell me when and I'll stalk your rp xD))

"Umm what?" Shard asked suspiciously. She looked at Star wearily. "Are you one of those prophecy dragons?" She poked Dew with one of her talons. "You don't exactly sound like your singing." She stood up and got into a form of hunting crouch, on her toes.

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( lol ;) gladly. PBBBBBBBBB ))

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mapledream {Rose Gold} wrote: "((That would be fun. Tell me when and I'll stalk your rp xD))

"Umm what?" Shard asked suspiciously. She looked at Star wearily. "Are you one of those prophecy dragons?" She poked Dew with one of h..."

(( oooooh what if shard met a prophecy dragon?????!?!!!!?!?!?!? like eclipse that'd be pretty cool ))

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments ((Shard is kinda stupid xD she would be so confused))

message 18: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Just tell me when yew want them to Rp wit eachother Q :3))

message 19: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop laughed, "As if! I create my own songs" she was beginning to relax but somehow still had the urge to just kill Shard. Wait, see how this goes her mind whispered to herself

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Ooh that's super fun!" Shard said, relaxing and sitting back down. "Im not a good singer." She said. Oohh thats a good idea, she thought. I should enchant a bracelet t make me sing good.

message 21: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop shrugged, "Sorry to hear that, but it's pretty fun to do so" Did that sound like a prophecy? she wondered. Nah, I'm not even part Nightwing she put on a smile, "Have you even ever tried to sing?"

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Princess Breeze~We think caged birds sing when really, they cry~ wrote: "((Just tell me when yew want them to Rp wit eachother Q :3))"

(( actually we could do it once ur done with shard and dew bc current just fled manta looool ))

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Yes, unlike a lot of people." Shard looked away for a second then turned her head back to Dew, but a glare was on her face. "You think I'm one of those dragons who says they're bad even though they've never tried. You think I'm a stupid dragon and you want to kill me." She walked slowly toward Star and hissed, lashing her tail.

message 24: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop shook her head, "I don't want violence" she growled. She began to circle Shard, it was good defense for the dragonet in case things got too bad. YOU WANT VIOLENCE!!! her mind screamed and Dew knew that her brain was right. Getting into a fight would be amazing, "I just thought maybe you didn't express it enough"

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Shard circled Dew in return, so that they were circling each other. "Are you sure you don't want violence because it seems like you do." BLOOD!!!! Her mind screamed, I need BLOOD. Her mind was clouded by anger, fear, sadness, and craziness. She drooled a bit of venom her eyes going bloodshot.

message 26: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop smiled, fire raging in her eyes, "Alright, you got me" the venom/ice shot from her fangs, though missed Shard on purpose. "Get lost before I give you some wounds you'll never forget" she growled, fangs glinting in the dim sunlight. The dragonet was in her crouch position, wings up. It looked like she was bowing but to Rainwings, it was a disrespectful motion. If she had wings down, it'd be generous but instead they were straight up and she was ready to target Shard in the sky

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments ((XD We're both Rain/Icewings, but you have Seawing blood too))

Shard considered her options carefully. Carefully consideration to her meant, You want to give me some serious wounds? I can take you on ANYDAY you sneaky Nightwing. I'll be the one giving YOU the wounds you'll never forget. "Come at me." She hissed, squirting a little of her ice/venom at Dew's back foot.

message 28: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dew laughed, easily dodging it. "Alright you pesky dragon, you asked for it!" She leapt onto Shard, wrapping her talons tightly around her snout. Mother would be so proud! she thought with excitement, digging her back claws into Shard's stomach

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Shard growled. She used her barbed tail, raking the barbs against Dew's back. She squirted a jet of ice venom at Dew's neck. "You think you're so high and mighty." She hissed through clenched teeth. Shard knew she would go out of this fight fairly unhurt. Her earring would protect her from fetal blows and once she got back to her chest she could heal herself.

message 30: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop hissed, something was off about this dragon. "You think you're so clever and amazing because you can enchant things" she was glad mother had told her about animus dragons. Anger them until they get so caught up in spells that you strike she yanked Shards mouth to the ground, making sure the dragon couldn't talk. Dew smashed it repeatedly against the ground, wondering how much this hurt

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Shard winced, but ignored the pain. She adjusted her body to bite Dew's foot hard, drawing blood. She grabbed a few pebbles and thought, Enchant these pebbles to attach onto my enemy and cause pain, lots of pain She let go of the pebbles and they just sat in her talons. Curses! she thought, Stupid rocks! Don't you think the enemy is the person attacking me. Her name is Star if you need to know The rocks vibrated and floated off, but not towards Dew.

message 32: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop laughed and while she was mad, sprayed ice venom onto Shard. The dragonet wouldn't die, but it was enough to hold the Icewing mix there until further notice, "I like you which is why I won't kill you. Good luck" she poked Shard's nose with a cruel smile, tossing some not enchanted pebbles in her talons. Dew thought real hard for a couple seconds, "You're a mix, aren't you?"

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Wow how'd you ever come up with that idea?!" Shard asked very sarcastically. It took her a moment to realize Dew's name wasn't Star and she was suddenly very upset and glared at Dew with a hint of fear in her eyes. "Who are you? Like what's your name and stuff?" Shard attempted to get up but it didn't bode too well for her so she flopped back down.

message 34: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop shrugged, "It doesn't matter, all you should know is that I defeated you" she laughed, tail swaying. "Who's pathetic now?" She tried to find something to tie Shards mouth shut but only saw pebbles and snow. Dew grabbed the pebbles, letting them fall onto Shard's face

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments Shard shot them with her venom, melting a few of them. "Why are you letting me live?" She asked, even though she knew that Dew couldn't actually kill her. She stared up at her, feeling the most helpless she ever felt in her life. She could die right here, right now if Dew just took off her earring and Shard was in no position to stop her.

message 36: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop glanced around Shards body, "I wanted revenge, but you are like me" she insisted. "Only, I'm part Seawing instead of just Rainwing and Icewing" she examined the earring but ignored it. It did look pretty but mother wouldn't accept jewelry! "I adore the horror on others faces but I want you to go spread the word of me" she didn't say her name, "The daughter of the half Seawing and half Icewing" she hissed

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "But you're Rainwing too. I know you have venom like me, even though you don't look the part." Shard said, impressed at herself. She usually couldn't put that much together about a dragon. Besides, she thought to herself, I don't have anyone to spread the word too, but Star or whoever she is doesn't have to know that.

message 38: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop leapt at Shard, hissing, her face inches from the young dragonets. "I gave you an order, would you like a punishment?" She asked, tail whipping against the ground with a large bang. "I'd be glad to have you for dinner, mother would be pleased" Dew spat, eyes narrowed and filled with pleasure. "Animus blood would taste so nice! So magical" the dragonet actually stabbed Shard with her talon, not deep but deep enough to make her enemy bleed. Tasting the blood she shrugged, "It's pretty magical to me"

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Who's your mother" Shard asked curiously, all anger from earlier gone. "Oh by the way I could still totally do that order you wanted. OHHH!!!!!!!! You should take me with you. That would be fun. Then I could meet your mother and you would have to tell me your name." Shard nodded her head eagerly from where she lie on the floor.

message 40: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop slashed Shards cheek, "Do you think I'm an idiot? I'd never do that!" She thought about how angry mother would've been. So angry that she'd allow Panda to get her talons on Dew! Nah, that dragonet couldn't do anything. "I won't tell you my name, nor my mothers because then you could enchant us" she growled

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Hmm alright." Shard agreed. She thought for a moment. She had no idea she could just know a dragon's name to enchant them. She could enchant a lot. She remembered her father and when he used to teach her how to use her magic. He said to only enchant objects and that enchanting anything else would kill her. Did he LIE to her?!

message 42: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop saw Shards expression turn from calm to angry. "What is it?" She asked, still on the animus dragon. She was careful when she asked, a wrong move could make her loose confidence

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments "Oh I just realized that my father was a LIAR!!!!!!" She roared, anger flashing through her eyes. She broke free of the rocks and frozen venom. "How DARE he?!" She paced the wall restlessly, growling to herself and flicking her tail irritably.

message 44: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "Ouch, my father was a heart breaker if that makes you feel better" Dewdrop told her, eyes narrowed. "He cheated on my mom and my mom didn't even want me to happen! She got something from him before killing him on the spot.

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments I can see why she didn't want you to happen. Not exactly the most pleasant dragon Shard thought to herself. "Hmmmm. Well that's nice." She said, clearly distracted. What else could her power do if she could enchant dragons without objects?

message 46: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "Don't get any ideas!" Dewdrop shrieked, raking her claws across Shards eyes. "Ideas get you killed" she hissed, noticing how distracted the crossbreed was

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 716 comments ((XD Thats probably why she's still alive. She doesn't get too many bright ideas.))

Shard used her forearm to save her eyes from getting clawed and blood dripped down them, but she didn't notice too much. "Ok I'll try not to." Shard said, letting the comment go over her head.

((Also how are we going to end this? I feel like it's time soon I just don't know how))

message 48: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Sure, want Dew to just ditch her?))

message 49: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Dewdrop rolled her eyes, "I hate Icewings" she muttered, flapping her wings and hovering over Shard. "I've wasted a lot of time with you" she growled, glancing around

message 50: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mapledream {Rose Gold} wrote: "Shard winced, but ignored the pain. She adjusted her body to bite Dew's foot hard, drawing blood. She grabbed a few pebbles and thought, Enchant these pebbles to attach onto my enemy and cause pain..."

(( lol i have a dragon whos nickname is star))

« previous 1 3