Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

IceWings > Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe wrenched herself free from the guards holding her and fell to the floor in a heap

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe stared up at Arctica. "I am no traitor." she hissed, a low sound that echoed.

Icicle's talons flexed. "yeah right."

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Icicle smiled. "How have you been doing?" Artica may as well be the only dragon Icicle actually liked

Harpe curled up on the ground

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Olympus was still unconscious

Harpe's eyes widened. "Why have you brought Olympus here?" she said timidly

Icicle frowned.

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Cloudberry alighted on the icy floor, and for once, she didn't slip. "Queen Iceflake." she said, smiling. "It's good to see you."

Harpe shrank away as the queen landed and glanced at Olympus worriedly.

Olympus stirred slightly

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"We will support you." Queen Cloudberry pledged, feeling Queen Iceflake's talons as cold as ice. "My warriors are coming soon. Tell us what you need from us."

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

She nodded and walked into the garden ((post there?))

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((yes?))

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( sure ))

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( wait what? *looks confused* ohhhhhh sorry i'll delete that post ))

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Olympus landed right after Phoenix and stumbled a bit. He shivered, his breath visible in the cold air. "Why here and not anywhere else?"

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Olympus turned to look at her. "well?"

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Olympus sighed and hopped along after her, his wings tucked in tightly so that he wouldn't freeze to death

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( yep XDDDD))

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Zephyr landed beside her, his talons burning large tracks in the snow. He didn't flinch at the cold

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Zephyr didn't respond, and looked straight ahead, scanning the horizon for danger

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Zephyr followed her obediently ((post at lab?))

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((have fun! I'll miss you XD))

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((you can do it!!!!!! see you later :P))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Gliding past a stormy gust of wind, Sunstone smiled to herself as she eyed the snow covered hills below her. Slowly, these hills evolved into towers and walls of ice-but, due to her partial IceWing blood, the spell didn't work on her.

Gliding to a halt on the Courtyard, Sunstone wondered if she was going to get in trouble... All she'd been meaning to do was visit her friend, Quilo.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Turning her head, the crossbreed grinned and rushed over to Quilo. "Quilo!" She mouthed excitedly, wings open wide with excitement.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Grinning as well, Sunstone bounced up and down like a young dragonet. "Never would!" Was the crossbreed's vigorous response.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hang... out?" Sunstone hesitated, but the female-dragon gave a slow nod. "Sure," she agreed, shuffling a bit and bowing to let the prince lead the way.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Gasping, Sunstone froze before rushing after Quilotoa. Friend...? Sunstone always considered Quilo a friend, but to hear it from him was new and exciting. Running until her long legs pulled her up to Quilo's side-maybe a few inches behind, though...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaping up after him, Sunstone glided smoothly until she was at Quilo's left haunch. Focusing on her friend's direction, the crossbreed wondered what the Prince's friends would be like... Would they adapt as easily to her disability as Quilotoa had? Would they even want to hang out with her?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((what?))