Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

IceWings > Diamond Trial Caves

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
Where the Diamond Trials are performed

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((you want me to NPC Icicle? since ur playing 3 characters))

Harpe scurried in and blended into the shadows. IT was harder than she had thought, because of her unusual scale color, which reflected the light in shimmering rainbows

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( i gtg bedtime see u later :) ))

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Icicle growled, her eyes locked on her brother, her traitorous brother. "You abandoned me to the RainWings." she hissed, her black eyes boring into his. "Allying yourself with other species, when you KNOW that IceWings are destined to be the supreme rulers of all dragons. Are bonds more important than blood now to you?" she spit out, rattling her chains menacingly. Harpe backed away from Icicle into a different corner

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (last edited Nov 29, 2016 04:00PM) (new)

Harpe stiffened, her eyes glaring at Queen Iceflake. Her abalone scales shimmered as she moved, making it seem like she was a mirage. She kept her eyes trained downwards as she swept past the threesome, accidentally flicking Winter's tail with her razor sharp one. One day I'll get myself out of this mess and become the greatest IceWing you've ever seen. she seethed quietly, My scales are so much prettier than yours, and you're just jealous. the queen can't stand anyone being prettier than her

Icicle examined her as she moved out of the shadows, and snorted. "Who's this, your personal servant?" she rolled her eyes. "I'll always be better than you and you know it, Winter. Queen Scarlet only wanted her freedom and revenge, in return for extravagant gifts for me, and for you, had you helped me. But I guess you're still a weakling." Icicle tossed her head elegantly

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe screamed and lashed her tail, but didn't want to hurt the guards. her eyes focused on Moon. Those teardrop shapes...she was a mindreader! I should have known. All these stupid dragons are loyal to the queen. Except for her. She glanced at Icicle, who was staring back at her.

"What did she do wrong?" Icicle was confused, but even more angry than before. "Why don't we just get this trial over with." she suggested with a knowing smirk on her face. She yawned casually and itched her neck with one of her bound talons. "It's getting a little cramped in this cage, so why don't you just let me out, and i can go in, and you can continue your delusions of power."

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe sniffed and turned her head. Icicle ruffled her wings. "Did you have to torture her parents for her lifelong servant time?" she mocked the queen. "I'll always be better than both of you, and that'll never change, no matter what you do."

message 8: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((I LOVE WATCHING THIS :3))

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Icicle held her head high, her posture stiff. She bowed exaggeratedly to the queen, wearing a self-righteous smirk. "You're right, I will go free." she said confidently. "And once I'm done, you'd better watch out, queen iceflake. I'm not going to forget this. And I make a very deadly enemy." she examined her talons, bored. "Let's just get this over with."

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((im glad that you enjoy watching us PB&J XD that's going to be my new nickname for u))

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Looking forward to the new nickname XD imma just watch, any specific Skywings you might want Icicle to fight?))

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((uhhh

Icicle : *snorts* I'll beat them anyway))

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((daz ok i need to go to sleep now gtg))

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((how did Queen Iceflake get that?????))

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Icicle could feel the chestplate sapping her strength as she snarled weakly. "You'll never win. You have to restrain me in order for me not to." she cackled, and stopped talking the rest of the way.

((what about Harpe))

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((ok i gtg))

Icicle showed her teeth to Queen Iceflake and then turned, leering at Harpe. She shrunk back against the guards, shivering, as Icicle turned away, commenting, "This'll be easy."

Harpe knew that no one was going to save her now.