Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

IceWings > Palace

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe peeked in and inched the door closed. It slipped out of her talons and closed with a loud boom. Harpe froze and looked back up to the queen guiltily, trying to keep her eyes off of Prince Winter and his mate Moonwatcher.

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe bowed quickly and rushed out of the room, her snout coloring with embarrassment. I just interrupted a really important conversation! Stupid Harpe, stupid Harpe! she berated herself while she got the table ready. She snatched a platter from the royal kitchens and grabbed the famous IceWing drinks that only the royals could drink ((called ____)) and set the table with the silver snowflake patterns. Next she ordered the cooks to cook Moonwatcher's meat but keep the Queen's and Winter's bloody, and to use the elite walrus meat. She picked a few moon globes and set them above each of the chairs, and poofed up her cushion in the corner so that she could sit while she was waiting for orders.

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe stuck her head in just as Queen Amber had finished her sentence. She had heard part of the conversation but struggled to keep her snout neutral. "Your Majesty, the dining room is ready." she said, positioning her wings and tail just right when she bowed, holding open the door delicately

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe picked out a small piece of dried deer meat on a sliver of whale bone and returned to the dining room. She sat on her cushion in the corner, waiting for orders. The NightWing had called me a nice servant. she fumed, but kept her snout in check. I'm not just a servant, I go to Jade Mountain Academy! Alas, my family doesn't care. So they sent me here. she glanced around mournfully

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((so you want Harpe to go to the Diamond Trial Caves too?))

Harpe nodded quickly and began scooping up the plates, balancing them along her tail as she had trained herself to do in the years of being Queen Iceflake's personal servant. She took the glasses but left the queen's food alone, and placed them carefully in the sink, where a cook started to wash them.

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((she can eat part of Queen Iceflakes ;) ;) ))

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe glanced around to make sure no one was watching and snuck a quick drink from one of the left over goblets. She snatched a piece of walrus and ate it quickly, and scurried off to the Diamond Trial caves

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((lol XD ikr))

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse landed softly, folding her wings. she couldn't feel the chill but her breath steamed in the air as she entered the palace

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse was knocked over with a small oof. "Who...oh, hi Ebony." she smiled brightly at her little sis. "I'm good, just got back from Jade Mountain. Where've you been?"

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( how can (you) understand me? Pretty good! is that right? lol Eclipse is only as smart as me so...hehe ))

"You look like you had more fun than me." she nudged Ebony. "And yes, a, I can read minds, remember, and b, I'm a master codebreaker." she winked. "Though I think you meant Rettypa oodga if I'm not mistaken...so. Anyway. You've been making new friends?"

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds ||•≬§☫ wrote: "I said You can understand me?))

Ebony nodded. "Where is mother?" she asked"

(( daz what i meant ;P ))

Eclipse waved her wing at the entrance. "She's coming soon. At Jade Mountain Academy helping to evacuate dragonets." she sighed, and rubbed her temples

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse put her wing around Ebony. "Yes." she said sadly

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe appeared at Queen Iceflake's right side in an instant. "Yes, my queen?" she said, bowing low

Eclipse swept her wings out in an elegant bow. "Good day to you too."

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

She didn't bother to nod as she disappeared once again, barking orders at the dragons in the kitchen that the queen wanted a grand meal for 3.

Eclipse tilted her head. "Who is she?" she asked curiously

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse heard her thoughts and winked. "Definitely." she said aloud to Ebony, and Harpe reappeared once they entered the dining hall.

message 18: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze snapped at the guards, causing the nervous guard to take a small step back. Her tail lashed against the ground, it was extremely cold

message 19: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "Freeze?" Breeze remained calm, eyes glittering with curiosity. "Queen Iceflake" she crouched down in a bow. She might as well be polite

message 20: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "It's spread all over the kingdom" Breeze pointed out. "I believe Falcon should explain it" she was still bowing, putting her best behavior on

message 21: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze nudged Falcon, "Why did you just scream it out?!" she hissed under her breath

message 22: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "Way to keep things a secret" Breeze finally rose, eyeing Iceflake. "The question is, what are you going to do to us?"

message 23: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "Special" Breeze was rather suspicious. It sounded like dinner was being prepared for them.

message 24: by MixItUp! (last edited Apr 18, 2017 05:49PM) (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze leaned towards Ebony. "Dinner first" this couldn't be good, she glanced around. There seemed to be guards everywhere

message 25: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((?))

message 26: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze nodded, "That makes sense" she was rather annoyed by all the guards though. She looked strangely at Ebony, "You look familiar" she sort of looked like Moon

message 27: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe's voice could be heard calling to the cooks for a dinner for the two SkyWings

Eclipse flashed Breeze a half smile, though it kind of looked like she was smirking. "Yo." she said, edging closer to Ebony just in case someone decided to attack her. The animus especially, she didn't trust. She could see several futures where he spilled blood here.

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments Cobra: he appear suddenly by them and instantly broke into shivers "ooo I can see why sandwings don't come hear often" he spoke vilintly shivering not seeming to be botherd be the lods of gards "hi sorry I'm latte just caching up with my thughts" ((aka waching pokemon on YouTube XD)) he smiled at he two it was hard to wach him he was shivering so hard

message 29: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( lol pokemon! gotta catch em alllllll ))

Eclipse hissed, drawing her wing around Ebony. She didn't feel the cold, but she didn't like the futures that she saw with Cobra so close to them. "Well, this is the palace for IceWings." she pointed out. "So maybe there's a reason SandWings aren't usually allowed in here." her sarcastic tone started to creep into her voice, and she fought to keep it back

message 30: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Arctic a Breeze's instincts took over as they grabbed Cobra. She shoved Arctica away, starting to feel the cold seep into her talons. She rolled the oily ball around Cobra and herself, blue fire rising from the substance on the ground. Breeze eyed the Icewings carefully, "Nobody touches him" she said calmly. He was the only friend she had left

message 31: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze didn't even flinch when Arctica touched her, she had a large smile. She was much smaller than the icescale. She spun, bashing Arctica on the head with the spike of her wing. The small spike froze over, though it only made that even more dangerous. Breeze liked adventure, and she wasn't afraid to get captured or injured. She was shaking, only because she was freezing cold

message 32: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((You edited it before I could see it ))

message 33: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments My post makes sense :/

Breeze ignored her and bashed Arctica in the head with her wing, causing a mark))

message 34: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Ok, I'm just not gonna fight, your post))

message 35: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Harpe reappeared beside Queen Iceflake, and a parade of servants set food on the table. "Apologizes, Your Majesty." she bowed, the sunlight sparkling off of her opalescent scales

Eclipse growled at all of them, not caring about whether the guests died, just that the queen and Ebony stayed safe. She turned to Breeze, her eyes narrowed. "If you were looking to start a fight, you should have gone to the battlefield." she said calmly, refusing to flinch. She could see the future, and read the minds of everyone in the room. I have nothing to fear from them, she told herself

message 36: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"Hi Mother and Father." Eclipse said gratefully, glad that there were more dragons she could trust than dragons she couldn't. They seem a little shady to me. The guests. How did they manage to get here? Eclipse thought to Ebony

Harpe nodded quickly and snuck back into the kitchens

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments ((Two things one sorry for no staying up with the RPing if I'm not hear breeze you can use cobra and two whean someone mind reads cobra that hear nothing but if thay try hard thay can hear the faint amout of alive cobra that's in him))
Cobra: the stack didn't bother him exept it was cold odvisly he knows if he wanted to he can kill almost evry gard in the room he found himself standing vary close to breeze so he can use her body heat "soooo I think we have gone on the rong foot hear so let's start over my names cobra I can do stuff and I'm cold" he spoke to the dragons arownd him "weeeeell why don't you tell me alittle about yourself" he asked the queen he was still shivering violently even with breezes body heat

message 38: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze moved closer to him, noticing how he was shivering badly. "Now is not really the time for introductions" she forced herself to giggle

message 39: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze eyed Moon carefully. "Ah yes, I thought there was resemblance between you and them" her tail swept against the ground.

message 40: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Awe, k bai))

Nighttinker ((The moon shines bright but is just a reflection)) | 772 comments ((Bye))
Cobra: he didn't care how am word it was he sifted right up to her in this we her it was nice "well ok I'm just trying to be nice that's all" he spoke his mind still yelling at him to teliport out and to leave at once

message 42: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze smiled at Cobra, she perfectly understood. She was still quick suspicious. There were a lot of questions on her mind

message 43: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Breeze took her steps towards the queen as they followed. She still kept her distance, eyes shining with excitement

message 44: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"I'm not sure." blizzard frowned, feeling tense. "Maybe we could ask someone?"

message 45: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"Circle Room? You mean the throne room?" Blizzard joked, poking her

message 46: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"I am sooooo confused." Blizzard laughed, poking her again

message 47: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"Sounds just like the queen." Blizzard's smile faded. "Do you think we'll win the war?"

message 48: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Blizzard rolled his eyes. "You think Amber will die?"

message 49: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Blizzard frowned slightly. "I'm asking what YOU think. Does she deserve to die?"

He winked. "It's good practice for when you're queen."

message 50: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Blizzard snorted. "Amber would be FURIOUS. Anyway, she'd burn down the castle."

« previous 1