Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: AMANI: Remember (YA paranormal fantasy

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lydhia (last edited Mar 02, 2016 06:03PM) (new)

Lydhia Marie (lydhiamarie) | 8 comments Hi,
I am looking for honest readers to review my book! (PDF, Mobi, or EPub) Here is the short blurb:

From the first time Amya gains consciousness in a hospital, she tries to remember the train of events that landed her in a coma, as well as the lost memories of more than eleven months of her life. But her struggle does not stop when she wakes up. The world around her is falling apart. Her best friend Samera needs her help and urges her to work for the Protectors of Amani again and her friend Xander is the victim of a Rascal’s bite. A Rascal only needs to touch somebody in order to feed on their humanity: their energy, their youth, their dreams… But when they bite you, there is no going back.

description

Using her ability to Sojourn—to project her soul into people’s bodies—and Samera’s capacity to Travel between Dimensions, Amya risks her life and integrity to save a loved one. Little does she know that her friend might be lost forever.

Here are some comments I received so far:
-"Interesting and captivating cross of The Mortal Instruments, Paranormalcy, Vampire Academy"
-"Amani: Remember is an intriguing and amazing story!"
-"Amani: Remember is a treat for YA fans. Reading the story is a fascinating experience, with each chapter yielding unexpected plot twists" -Readers' Favorite​

I would ask the reviews to be posted on both Amazon and Goodreads (there's also Chapters Indigo and Barnes and Noble if you have the time) by mid-April, but you are welcome to read it faster :)
Please comment below with your name and address if you are interested.

P.S. AMANI: Remember is the first in the series (which will probably have 4 installments in total), so I might offer you a copy of the second if you wish after you've reviewed the first. This is not an obligation.

Hoping to hear from you,

Have a great day!

Lydhia

List of reviewers:
1. David
2. MB

DUE BY: April 15th 2016. :) Thanks!!

message 2: by Lydhia (new)

Lydhia Marie (lydhiamarie) | 8 comments David wrote: "i would be honored to review amani pdf file raymondcraft92@gmail.com" Sending it right now! Thanks David!

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat | 50 comments I would love to read/review your book Lydhia, but the only thing is I can't review on Amazon. I can on GR and any other place you'd like, but if you are looking for reviews primarily on Amazon, I understand.

message 4: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
You'll do better if you add a large copy of your book image. Click 'edit' and then 'some html is ok' at the top-right of your post box. Copy and paste the html code, and then cut OUT the goodreads link blather and paste IN a link to someplace your own personal book cover is hosted. It can be the larger image stored on Goodreads, or someplace else, such as Pinterest. I use 400 x 600 for my image dimensions, tweak as necessary so it's not distorted.

message 5: by Lydhia (new)

Lydhia Marie (lydhiamarie) | 8 comments MB wrote: "I would love to read/review your book Lydhia, but the only thing is I can't review on Amazon. I can on GR and any other place you'd like, but if you are looking for reviews primarily on Amazon, I u..."
Hi! No problem, you can review it on anything you like :) Where can I send the file to? And what format would you prefer?

message 6: by Lydhia (new)

Lydhia Marie (lydhiamarie) | 8 comments Anna wrote: "You'll do better if you add a large copy of your book image. Click 'edit' and then 'some html is ok' at the top-right of your post box. Copy and paste the html code, and then cut OUT the goodreads ..."
Thank you!! I'll definitely try that! :)

message 7: by Lydhia (new)

Lydhia Marie (lydhiamarie) | 8 comments Anna wrote: "You'll do better if you add a large copy of your book image. Click 'edit' and then 'some html is ok' at the top-right of your post box. Copy and paste the html code, and then cut OUT the goodreads ..."

I tried but the link to the photo doesn't seem to work. It says that it is an error. Do you know what I might do wrong?

message 8: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Mar 02, 2016 01:58PM) (new)

Lydhia wrote: "I tried but the link to the photo doesn't seem to work. It says that it is an error. Do you know what I might do wrong? ..."

Click to your book writeup on goodreads. Hover over the cover and click twice (NOT just enlarge). Hover over the larger cover image, right-click, and select 'copy link address.' THAT is the link you want if you are going to use the cover hosted on Goodreads. Just carefully paste it between the "and" after the img .html code.

Or, you can upload it to Pinterest, click into the actual image, and do the same thing (copy link address).

message 9: by Sadaf (new)

Sadaf | 6 comments I would love to give your book a read in epub format please :) Here's my email id: sadafshahzad29@gmail.com

P.S. Unfortunately, I cannot verify my Amazon account through a purchase due to payment restrictions so I can only post a review on Goodreads

message 10: by Lydhia (new)

Lydhia Marie (lydhiamarie) | 8 comments Sadaf wrote: "I would love to give your book a read in epub format please :) Here's my email id: sadafshahzad29@gmail.com

P.S. Unfortunately, I cannot verify my Amazon account through a purchase due to payment ..."

That's all right! :) I just sent the Epub format. Thanks!

message 11: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

2-week 'New-R2R' posting limit reached. Post relocated to ARCHIVE folder.

Post is still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your book with the LoP community!