Our Shared Shelf discussion

Archive > Meet Up - Cleveland, OH

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree Cefaratti (bkbrayoc) | 9 comments Hello all,

I noticed there was a meetup topic for Cincinnati and one for the Louisville, KY area (my old hometown) but none for my new hometown, Cleveland. I was wondering if there was anyone in the area interested in meeting up at one of Cleveland's amazing coffee shops or parks (when it's warmer...so like June-ish). I live on the west side... So just let me know!

Thanks!

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 1 comments I'd be interested in meeting up. I'm on the east side. If we can get a small group together, maybe we can find somewhere in the middle or alternate east and west.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree Cefaratti (bkbrayoc) | 9 comments That sounds like a good idea!

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire Macosko | 5 comments YES please!! I'm on the west side also ... Maybe create a FB group also? My name is Claire Macosko :)

message 5: by Bree (last edited Mar 22, 2016 10:24AM) (new)

Bree Cefaratti (bkbrayoc) | 9 comments Delayed response (my sincere apologies!) I can create the FB group if you want!

I do have to admit that I'm reading the books a bit out of order due to getting them from the Cleveland Public Library... So I have to wait a while sometimes.

message 6: by Bree (new)

Bree Cefaratti (bkbrayoc) | 9 comments Also, you all can add me on FB... Bree K Harbert!