Ms. Burnett's Period 2 discussion

Discussion #4- Predictions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krista (new)

Krista | 9 comments Mod
No matter where you are in the novel, make a prediction or guess about what might happen next based on the plot so far (3 sentences or more!)

message 2: by Graciela (new)

Graciela | 5 comments Well I believe that incidents are gonna start happening and that people are gonna get hurt. Then, I think that Sophia will finally learn more about her dad and who he is. Finally, I also predict for Sophia to get in trouble for something she didn't do and still get punish.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 5 comments What I think will happen in my story is that Alyssa will have no choice but to return to wonderland and save the netherlings from Queen Red. I also believe that Jed, her boyfriend, will follow her to wonderland just like he did the first time. Morpheus will somehow betray Alyssa or make her believe that what she is doing is right and he will help her along the way. Alyssa will defeat Queen Red and free all her people from Queen Red. Queen Red will fail to reclaim the crown and will vanish for good this time.

message 4: by Hector (new)

Hector Garcia | 5 comments What I think will happen later on in the story is that Chris will continue to go on deployments and later on get into some serious fire fight.

message 5: by Daana (new)

Daana | 4 comments I think that gabby will get pregnant even though she misses going to the bathroom in peace but seems convinced by her sister.

message 6: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 5 comments I think based on the plot so far Mia and Adam will end up back together. I believe this because the way they reminisce and act around each other makes it clear that they still miss each other. Also I don't think they would have ever came back into each other's life if they weren't meant to get back together.

message 7: by Aisha (new)

Aisha | 5 comments I think that since Charlie told on his sister that she had a boyfriend, Charlie's sister will do anything to get him in serious trouble. She said she hated him and it was more serious then any other time she has been mad at him. I think Charlie should talk to his sister and tell her it wasn't entirely his fault that their parents found out.

message 8: by Shekinah (new)

Shekinah (PolyxFinest) | 4 comments I believe Jacob will not get the details about his mother from the Healer . Jacob travels to the Amazon wishing to know something about his mother , but the healer might not satisfy him . So , Jacob may go on a rage and use his superpower .

message 9: by Abraham (new)

Abraham | 4 comments I think that Torak will find the man in the deep forest that has the cure for the soul eating disease, but the man would give him orders that will cost him the rest of the story.